The armor's helmet was initially created for service in the UNSC Marine Corps, though development delays kept it from consideration by the branch. However, only minor modifications were required to make the HELLJUMPER-class armor's helmet fully compatible with [GEN2] Mjolnir armor.
A small number of HELLJUMPER-class prototypes have been commissioned and entered service into the Spartan branch under a research partnership between the United Nations Space Command and Cascade Stronghold Technologies. Spartans Edward Buck, Kojo Agu, and Michael Crespo used this armor during Operation: COALPEPPER in August 2555. Edward Buck would continue using the armor up to the Battle of Genesis in October 2558.
Halo 5: Guardians
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- Helmet Description: Though development delays kept it from consideration by the UNSC Marine Corps, only minor modifications were needed to make the HELLJUMPER helmet fully compatible with GEN2 Mjolnir.
- Body Description: Pet project of Cascade's CEO, a former ODST. A small number of HELLJUMPER prototypes have entered Spartan service under a research partnership between the UNSC and Cascade Stronghold Technology.
Available skins: Feet First
Feet First Unlock: Mythic REQ card
The armor's heads-up display
Spartan Edward Buck wearing the armor.
Nightfall armor in comparison to Helljumper.
Buck, Romeo, and Mickey in Helljumper during Operation: COALPEPPER in Halo Mythos.
Edward Buck wearing Helljumper armor in Halo: Bad Blood.
List of appearances
- Halo 2: Anniversary (First appearance)
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Bad Blood
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual
- ^ a b c d e Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Conventional Warfare
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- ^ Halo Mythos, page 157
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians, Campaign