From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The ZVEZDA faceplate incorporates a programmable phased array antenna grid, though leveraging its full capabilities has proven to be a challenge for software developers.
Zvezda-class Mjolnir is available for use by Spartan-IV trainees at the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science. Spartan Vedrana Makovich employed the Zvezda-class helmet during the Battle for Installation 07.
|RKD Group||The ZVEZDA faceplate incorporates a programmable phase array antenna grid, though leveraging its full capabilities has proven to be a challenge for software developers.||Epic||Purchase "Zvezda Armor Set" Bundle from the Shop for 2,000 cR|
|Meyer e.V.||DROCTULF uses THEIA-adjacent technologies to reduce the bulk and complexity of external target acquisition systems.||Epic||Purchase "Zvezda Armor Set" Bundle from the Shop for 2,000 cR|
The following attachments are not exclusive to Zvezda, and are compatible with other helmets on the Mark VII core.
- Zvezda (Звезда) is both the Russian and Serbian word for "star".
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Concept art of Zvezda for Halo Infinite.
A Spartan-IV wearing Zvezda on Live Fire.
A Spartan-IV (far right) wearing Zvezda helmet with the TAS/DROCTULF attachment on Bazaar.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Showcase Sensitive (Retrieved on Jun 16, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Infinite, Armor Hall: Zvezda - Helmet Description "The ZVEZDA faceplate incorporates a programmable phase array antenna grid, though leveraging its full capabilities has proven to be a challenge for software developers."
- Halo Infinite, campaign level Conservatory