From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
As a young adult, Agryna lived in London, Britain on Earth. During the Battle for Earth in 2552, she found herself facing down Jiralhanae forces of the Covenant in the city. Ultimately, she was saved by the timely arrival of Spartans, and later went on to become such a supersoldier herself. While earning experience as a Spartan, she frequently worked alongside Hieu Dinh.
Following the destruction of Laconia Station during the Created conflict, Commander Agryna trained Spartan-IV recruits at the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science, acting as their mentor. Later, she and fellow staff members aided Sigrid Eklund and Dinh, who'd returned from an operation. Dinh's neural link had been corrupted, rendering him comatose. In a debriefing, Eklund confirmed that she and Dinh had been on a recon op, investigating Banished activity at the UNSC fleet depot on Camber. During the operation, Dinh had retrieved an implanted a Banished AI, which was activated, and less than pleased to see the humans around him. Eklund also showed Agryna Dinh had retrieved on the archive the Banished were guarding on Camber. Agryna declared that they had to separate the AI from Dinh, and afterwards, get it to tell them everything it knew.
To this end, Agryna upload the schematics of the Banished facility on Camber to the Academy's combat simulation. She ordered as many recruits as possible to hit the sim, irritating Iratus enough to leave Dinh and go after them. The ploy worked, and Iratus was contained, along with the Banished archive.
Personality and traits
Laurette Agryna is voiced by British actress Suzie McGrath.
Concept art of a Spartan-IV drill instructor for Halo Infinite that would become Laurette Agryna.
List of appearances
- YouTube - Halo, Halo Infinite (Retrieved on Jun 13, 2021)
- Twitter, Jeff Easterling - Spartan Laurette Agryna is your Academy Commander in #HaloInfinite. Fall in, recruits! (Retrieved on Jun 13, 2021) [archive]
- YouTube - HALO, Halo Infinite | Multiplayer Overview (Retrieved on Jun 14, 2021)
- Halo Waypoint, HALO INFINITE MULTIPLAYER REVEAL (Retrieved on Jun 14, 2021) [archive]
- Axis Studios, Halo Infinite: "Focusing on the recollections of Spartan Commander Laurette Agryna, the trailer delves into her own heroic journey as a young girl caught in the crosshairs of a battle in the centre of London 2552 AD, her rescue by Spartans and her inspiration to become a Spartan herself." (Retrieved on Aug 31, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer Season 1 Cinematic Intro
- Halo Infinite, Interference
- Halo Infinite, Tutorial: "Hey, easy there. A lot's happened. Laconia changed everything. We needed to regroup. Rebuild." - Laurette Agryna
- Halo Infinite, Halo Infinite Season 2 Lone Wolves Intro Cinematic
- Halo Infinite, credits