Intended to be lethal and sophisticated, the HUNTER suit incorporates the Watershed Division's latest warfighting technology. While a prototype, the Hunter variant's sensor suite—implemented in the armor's helmet—enhances situational and threat awareness to the user.
The Hunter variant's bodysuit bears a set of patterns of glowing lines on the upper arms, chest, and the back, the latter of which begin at the upper thighs and connect at the nape.
- Spartan Locke's custom-made suit: Spartan Jameson Locke wore a custom-made variant of this armor fitted with a prototype Artemis Tracking System.
Halo 5: Guardians
- Helmet Description: Though still considered a prototype implementation, the HUNTER's sensor suite enhances situational and threat awareness.
- Body Description: Sophisticated and lethal, HUNTER-class armor incorporates Watershed Division's latest warfighting technology.
Hunter armor in Halo 2: Anniversary
The armor's visor flickering while damaged in The Cost
Hunter armor in Hunt the Signal
A closeup of Locke's Hunter armor in The Hunt Begins.
ATS with the Hunter armor
HUD of the Hunter armor in Halo 5: Guardians
A Spartan-IV wearing Hunter armor on Eden.
List of appearances
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- Halo 2: Anniversary (First appearance)
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Bad Blood
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual
- ^ a b Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Conventional Warfare
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- ^ Halo 2: Anniversary, Prologue & Epilogue
- ^ Halo 5 Guardians Play Arts Kai (Spartan Locke)
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - 2-20-15