From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article may contain information based upon upcoming, unreleased, or recently-released content from Halo Infinite, and may not be fully complete. Additionally, the information may be subject to change if it is based on pre-release material. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
Map file name (?):
Human industrial architecture
|“||Power still courses through the walls of this neglected Axys facility.||”|
Universe and lore
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
The following are locations on the map that are so named on the player's heads-up display during gameplay:
- Control Room
- Long Hall
- Maintenance Elbow Stairs
- Orange Pipes
- Whirlpool Dam
- Whirlpool Ledge
- Maintenance Bay
- Blue Pipes
The map was seen again in the A New Generation trailer and was shown in even more detail in the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Overview trailer. Finally, in a Canon Fodder post on Halo Waypoint, Recharge had its name revealed and further story details divulged.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
A different perspective of the map in the A New Generation trailer.
A Spartan using the Threat Sensor to spot an enemy through a wall.
- Halo Infinite, Forge object description
- Halo Infinite, Recharge map description
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Showcase Sensitive (Retrieved on Jun 16, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Inside Infinite - December 2020 (Retrieved on Feb 28, 2021) [archive]
- A New Generation
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer Overview