Armory of Reckoning
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|“||Traffic patterns and battlenet chatter suggest that this large and well-fortified depot is an integral component of Banished supply lines in this region.||”|
|Armory of Reckoning|
Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level; could you write one?
Armory of Reckoning is an optional side mission in the Halo Infinite campaign. It is part of the Connections section of the campaign and becomes available after the main campaign mission Conservatory. Completing it earns the player 100 points of valor.
The Master Chief attacks the Armory of Reckoning in order to cripple the Banished's primary source of munitions.
The Chief approaches the Armory of Reckoning.
If the Chief has captured FOB Alpha:
- Weapon: "That outpost we detected: the Armory of Reckoning. A munitions depot. Well supplied and well defended. Be careful."
If the Chief hasn't captured FOB Alpha yet:
- Weapon: "That's a huge Banished outpost up ahead. And going by the energy consumption... a REALLY busy one, too. Expect heavy resistance."
A Brute Officer is giving orders over a loudspeaker.
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "The Spartan runs rampant across our great Ring - our home! Production must continue. Our pace must hasten. Any slouching will be met with extraordinary violence. Do not test me! The next shipment is due in two hours! Work! WORK FASTER!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "Escharum demands a 50% increase in our production pace."
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "Second shift, stand down. Third shift, begin."
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "Production capacity is up 13 percent. Our warriors shall be well armed!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "We need more alloys for production. Send word to Ransom Keep!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "Requests for additional fabrication units have been confirmed."
The Chief engages the guards outside the Armory.
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "The Armory is breached! I repeat, the Armory is breached! It's him - the Spartan! All forces - surround and eliminate the human!"
If the Chief has captured FOB Alpha:
- Weapon: "It won't be enough to just clear the Armory out - we need to do some lasting damage to the operation. Looks like the UNSC isn't the only one worn down after six months of fighting. I'm only detecting three functioning ammo printers. Let's bring that count down to a nice, round zero."
If the Chief has not captured FOB Alpha yet:
- Weapon: "It's an armory. Which explains all the hardware... and all the Banished who are about to try to kill you. It looks like the armory's down to only three functioning ammo printers. Let's bring that number down to a nice, round zero."
The Chief continues to battle the Armory guards. He also frees up to five captive marines.
- Jiralhanae Chieftain: "Defend the Armory or your lives are forfeit!"
The fighting continues.
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "He's still alive?! HOW?!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "If the Armory falls, I'll kill you all myself! FIGHT!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "Your HONOR is at stake! Slay the Spartan! End this siege!"
The Chief finds a room full of weapons, both Banished and UNSC.
- Weapon: "Okay... That's a lot of guns. I think we've hit the motherlode. Take your pick, Chief."
The Chief locates and destroys one of the ammo printers.
- Weapon: "I think that got their attention. Banished reinforcements inbound!"
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "A munitions printer is offline! Reinforcements! NOW!"
Banished drop pods are deployed.
The Chief fights his way to another ammo printer. He destroys it.
- Jiralhanae Officer (loudspeaker): "We will lose no more resources! Banished! Tear him apart!"
Phantoms arrive and deploy more reinforcements.
- Jiralhanae: "The Armory of Reckoning supplies the great House. It cannot fall!"
The Chief fights off the reinforcements, then locates and destroys the final ammo printer.
- Weapon: "That's the last of the munitions printers. The Armory is officially out of service. The loss won't halt the Banished war effort, but it'll definitely slow it down. Let's see how they like scavenging."
Mission is completed.
- Audio logs (4): Banished Outpost Intel 01 - Of Unrest and Unggoy, Banished Outpost Intel 02 - A Warning, UNSC Outpost Intel 01 - Miscommunications, UNSC Outpost Intel 02 - No Entry
- Spartan cores (1)