From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "You did it, Chief. FOB November's ready for capture."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after the Spartan eliminated the Banished troops at the FOB.
Following the Banished's ambush on the UNSC Infinity upon its arrival at Installation 07 on December 12, 2559, UNSC forces made landfall on the ring. While many survivors at the fragmented section of the ring gathered at the wreckage of the Mulsanne-class light frigate UNSC Mortal Reverie as a base of operations, they also established Forward Operating Bases in nearby locations. FOB November was located deep within Banished territory, with the Banished outpost Riven Gate to its west. 
By March 3, 2560, FOB November was in Banished control, with the Banished adding their own equipment and troops around the FOB. The FOB was also connected to the Banished battle network protocol, tracking nearby UNSC and Banished activity. At some point after Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 was retrieved by Fernando Esparza onboard Echo 216 on May 28, the Spartan eliminated the Banished forces at the FOB and deployed his artificial intelligence known as the Weapon at the FOB's terminal. The Weapon removed the FOB from the Banished network, returning it to UNSC control, and marked the nearby locations of interest on John-117's TACMAP.
- "FOB capture complete, Chief. For most of the war, this was about as deep in Banished territory as the UNSC could reach. Can you imagine what it was like? Trying to protect this FOB from the Banished? So many lives sacrificed."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after capturing the FOB.
FOB Kilo becomes available in the "Reformation" section of the Halo Infinite campaign.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Reformation: FOB November
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Scattered #01 - Rubicon Protocol
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Ringfall: Outpost Tremonius
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Lockdown: Recovery
- Halo Infinite Campaign Gameplay Premiere