From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "I think that's all of them. FOB Bravo is ready for liberation."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after the Spartan eliminated the Banished troops at the FOB.
Following the Banished's ambush on the UNSC Infinity upon its arrival at Installation 07 on December 12, 2559, UNSC forces made landfall on the ring. While many survivors at the fragmented section of the ring gathered at the wreckage of the Mulsanne-class light frigate UNSC Mortal Reverie as a base of operations, they also established Forward Operating Bases in nearby locations. FOB Bravo was located northeast of the the Banished excavation site designed Site Novem, with the Banished outpost Horn of Abolition located to its southeast.
By March 3, 2560, FOB Bravo was in Banished control, with the Banished adding their own equipment and troops around the FOB. The FOB was also connected to the Banished battle network protocol, tracking nearby UNSC and Banished activity. At some point after Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 was retrieved by Fernando Esparza onboard Echo 216 on May 28, the Spartan eliminated the Banished forces at the FOB and deployed his artificial intelligence known as the Weapon at the FOB's terminal. The Weapon removed the FOB from the Banished network, returning it to UNSC control, and marked the nearby locations of interest on John-117's TACMAP.
- "The UNSC suffered through a lot on this Ring. But thanks to you... they have a chance at survival."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after capturing the FOB.
FOB Bravo becomes available in the "Connections" section of the Halo Infinite campaign.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Connections: FOB Bravo
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Scattered #01 - Rubicon Protocol
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Ringfall: Outpost Tremonius
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Lockdown: Recovery
- Halo Infinite Campaign Gameplay Premiere