From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "No more hostiles detected. Hit that terminal and FOB Lima is ours."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after the Spartan eliminated the Banished troops at the FOB.
FOB Lima is a UNSC Forward Operating Base (FOB) on the fragment sections of Installation 07 during the Battle for Zeta Halo.
Following the Banished's ambush on the UNSC Infinity upon its arrival at Installation 07 on December 12, 2559, UNSC forces made landfall on the ring. While many survivors at the fragmented section of the ring gathered at the wreckage of the Mulsanne-class light frigate UNSC Mortal Reverie as a base of operations, they also established Forward Operating Bases in nearby locations. FOB Lima was located west of the Command Reformation Spire's base structure.
By March 3, 2560, FOB Lima was in Banished control, with the Banished adding their own equipment and troops around the FOB. The FOB was also connected to the Banished battle network protocol, tracking nearby UNSC and Banished activity. At some point after Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 was retrieved by Fernando Esparza onboard Echo 216 on May 28, the Spartan eliminated the Banished forces at the FOB and deployed his artificial intelligence known as the Weapon at the FOB's terminal. The Weapon removed the FOB from the Banished network, returning it to UNSC control, and marked the nearby locations of interest on John-117's TACMAP.
- "Decryption complete — another FOB is back in the hands of the UNSC. Just up the road from the second Spire, too. From here you can really appreciate the sheer scale of it. The technological superiority of the Forerunners. I know you're used to vistas like this one. But I bet it still takes your breath away. Just a little."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after capturing the FOB.
FOB Lima becomes available in the "Reformation" section of the Halo Infinite campaign.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- ^ a b c d e Halo Infinite, campaign mission Reformation: FOB Lima
- ^ Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- ^ Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- ^ a b Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Scattered #01 - Rubicon Protocol
- ^ Halo Infinite, campaign mission Ringfall: Outpost Tremonius
- ^ a b Halo Infinite, campaign mission Lockdown: Recovery
- ^ Halo Infinite Campaign Gameplay Premiere