- "This is UNSC Pelican Echo 216. Can you hear me?"
- — Echo 216's pilot tries to hail a friendly signal.
Echo 216 is a Pelican dropship of the United Nations Space Command Armed Forces. At some point following the advent of late 2561 it and its pilot, after having been stranded around the remains of Installation 07 for some time, had a chance encounter with John-117 and brought the Spartan-II aboard. Echo 216 was hit with some kind of electronic attack soon thereafter, which led its pilot to evacuate the rear bay so the Master Chief could go on the offensive.
- "Warning. Warning. Warning. Pressure building in lines four, seventeen, and thirty three."
- — An automated alert greets Echo 216's pilot as soon as he is jolted awake.
By 2561, Echo 216 was stranded in orbit around a damaged Halo installation, suffering from hull breaches which had to be manually repaired by his pilot. Eventually, he would stumble across the drifting John-117, reviving him inside its troop-bay. It was soon hit by an EMP, and the Spartan would leave the pelican for EVA.
List of appearances
- Halo: Infinite (First appearance)