- "Dropship Victor 93-(static)-Pillar of Autumn. (Static)-eed assistance. We are under att-(static) by some kind of hostile-(static)-not Covenant. (Static)-Captain Keyes has been captured by hostiles. (static)-dug in at a large structure in a swampy area. We need to pull out! Please-(static)- I will set this message to repeat at-(static)-given intervals. Dropship Victor 933, clear!"
- — Unknown pilot broadcasting his last warning of unknown hostiles
Battle of Installation 04
- Main article: Battle of Installation 04
When the Autumn was shot down over Installation 04, Victor 933 escaped intact, and was used by the Marines of Alpha Base as transport. It appears however, that the Marines did not take any heavier UNSC weaponry.
It was sent out with Second Squad and Captain Keyes in hopes of finding a Covenant weapons cache. A supporting Pelican dropped off Fire Team Charlie later on. Twelve hours after the last transmission from the Pelican, the Master Chief dropped into the swamp aboard Echo 419 and found the wreckage of Victor 933. Apparently, the Pelican had been ambushed on takeoff and crashed. Victor 933's crew then apparently escaped the wreck and the unknown hostiles that had downed the Pelican, but were most likely overrun.
The recording of the distress signal was a short-wave signal. Due to the nature of the emergency, the Pelican's radio may have been damaged, as otherwise it would have contacted Alpha Base for reinforcements.
- In the level The Silent Cartographer, V933 doubles as the crashed Bravo 022 - this is due to the map having used the same Pelican model.
- On the map Valhalla, the Pelican Victor 398 crash position is exactly the same as Victor 933.
Victor 933's crash site, as it appears in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
List of appearances