From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Banished forces eliminated. FOB Hotel's ready for liberation."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after the Spartan eliminated the Banished troops at the FOB.
Following the Banished's ambush on the UNSC Infinity upon its arrival at Installation 07 on December 12, 2559, UNSC forces made landfall on the ring. While many survivors at the fragmented section of the ring gathered at the wreckage of the Mulsanne-class light frigate UNSC Mortal Reverie as a base of operations, they also established Forward Operating Bases in nearby locations. FOB Hotel was located west of the Banished outpost Annex Ridge.
By March 3, 2560, FOB Hotel was in Banished control, with the Banished adding their own equipment and troops around the FOB. The FOB was also connected to the Banished battle network protocol, tracking nearby UNSC and Banished activity. At some point after Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 was retrieved by Fernando Esparza onboard Echo 216 on May 28, the Spartan eliminated the Banished forces at the FOB and deployed his artificial intelligence known as the Weapon at the FOB's terminal. The Weapon removed the FOB from the Banished network, returning it to UNSC control, and marked the nearby locations of interest on John-117's TACMAP.
- "There we go — another FOB is ours. this one was built on of the most active battlegrounds in the first 48 hours of the war. UNSC and Banished records both suggest that it was absolute chaos. It raged all over, but nowhere quite as intensely as the island just north of us. Where we got shot down, you might recall."
- — The Weapon to John-117 after capturing the FOB.
FOB Hotel becomes available in the "Reformation" section of the Halo Infinite campaign.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Reformation: FOB Hotel
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Scattered #01 - Rubicon Protocol
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Ringfall: Outpost Tremonius
- Halo Infinite, campaign mission Lockdown: Recovery
- Halo Infinite Campaign Gameplay Premiere