Image of one of the radios.
In Halo: Reach, there are UNSC radio conversations in most of the Multiplayer and Firefight maps. Some of the conversations are linked to each other to form a narrative.
Red Team story arc
A number of radio logs can be combined to recreate the battle Team Beta fought to protect ODG A-331 from Covenant forces.
Part 1 - Breakpoint
Radio is located on the floor, next to the control panel near the window, in the Research Station.
- Bravo 001: "Mayday, mayday! This is Bravo zero-zero-one, en route to your position. Do you have a visual on my aircraft, over?"
- Golden Arrow: "Bravo zero-zero-one, this is Golden Arrow. I do believe you were steering that bird in the wrong direction, over."
- Bravo 001: "Negative, Golden Arrow - I'm flying blind! You need to point me in the direction of the LZ."
- Golden Arrow: "You got it, Bravo zero-zero-one; happy to oblige. Link up with Uniform Delta one-zero-one-five-three-niner-niner-zero, heading south-southwest. Slips about one-zero-zero knots. Advise you head for the treetops and fly straight at Mount Törött. We got more of them problems of our own down here."
- Bravo 001: "I say again: that's a negative, Golden Arrow. I've got high value assets in tow and strict orders to drop them directly on your location, my bird ain't going to hold together all way to the boneyard. Need an LZ clear, over."
- Golden Arrow: "With respect, Bravo - unless you have a cartful of tac-nukes with my name on it, you don't have anything of value in that bird. Get your ass to evac."
- Bravo 001: "All right, Golden Arrow. If I can't set her down, I'll just drop these big Spartans on your head, out."
- Golden Arrow: "Well, why didn't you say so? Come down close to the tree line at 2.3 klicks west of your current position. That's where me and my boys are, over."
- Bravo 001: "I'm gonna need that LZ cleared, Golden Arrow; I'm gonna be right on top of you in three mikes."
- Golden Arrow: "Hell, I'm gonna clear you a spot myself, Bravo. Look for the trooper with big-ass grin on his face."
- Bravo 001: "Roger that, I'll see you. Out."
Part 2 - Spire
Radio is located on a large concrete pad alongside the dirt trail labeled 'Mountain Road'.
- Recon 43: "Gamma-One Actual, this is Recon 43. We are in position, over."
- Lt. Jake Chapman: Recon 43, this is Gamma-One Actual. Gimme a radio check, over."
- Recon 43: (fading in) "Got eyes on three Ghosts and twenty-four infantry. Typical scout detachment, please advise."
- Chapman: "Recon 43, do not engage. Sit tight and keep your eyes and ears open. I say again: gimme a radio check, over."
- Recon 43: "Gamma-One Actual, we do not read you, say again, we do not read you, over."
- Chapman: "Recon 43, you are not cleared to engage. I say again, you are not cleared to engage!"
- Chapman: "Is there anyone else close to their grid? Dammit!"
- Recon 43: "Looks like we're on our own, boys. This is their eyes and ears, we flatten these guys and disengage. Tag your targets and get ready to go loud on my mark."
- Chapman: "Recon 43, this is Gamma-One Actual. I say again: you are to stand down and withdraw immediately. Do not engage, over!"
- Recon 43: "Fire! That's it, make 'em count!" (gunfire)
- Chapman: "What do we have that we can send to support them? Dammit!"
- Recon 43: "Pull back, move and shoot, move and shoot! Where the hell did all these hostiles come from?"
- Chapman: "Tell Beta-Romeo Actual that the company we are expecting is going to be arriving a little sooner than we anticipated.
- Chapman: "Recon 43, I say again: you are not cleared to engage! Stow your weapons, we are reading multiple inbound hostiles in your sector — you do not want their attention, over!"
- Chapman: "Recon 43, respond. Check in! I say again, Recon 43, do you read me? Dammit! Get Red Team up and running, high alert. We're about to have company."
Part 3 - Powerhouse
Radio is located on the kitchen counter of the dormitory, the single-story building south of the gate.
- Chapman: "Gamma-Five? damn, it's good to hear you. How many are you bringing? I thought bee-net said your house got knocked down."
- Buckman: "Confirm. ODG-412 is slag. Lost all but fourteen able bodies. Making our way over in two 'Hogs and a radio van."
- Chapman: "The more the merrier. Looks like we got makin's for a party. Some honest-to-god Spartans are ridin' up here with some boys from Third Mech as we speak."
- Buckman: "Hate to break it to you, Gamma-One, but Covie's hit us with two divisions at Alpha-412. How many Spartans you got on approach?"
- Chapman: "Gamma-Five, say again? That was two divisions, over?"
- Buckman: "That's affirmative. We put a dent in 'em, but that's about it. The only reason I ain't one of them on the line with you right now is HighCom decided to drop every available asset right on top of 'em, and us. Over."
- Chapman: "Well, I hope you're bringing extra ammo then, Gamma-Five."
- Buckman: "All we could carry and then some. ETA twenty-five mikes, out."
Part 4 - Countdown
Radio is located in the south-east corner of the third floor, tucked behind a ridge of concrete near a fusion core.
- Beta-Red Actual: "Gamma-One Actual, my team is in position. Get your people ready to move as soon as I give the signal, over."
- Chapman: "With respect, Red - we might not be Spartans, but this is our home. My men will die here if I ask them to."
- Beta-Red Actual: "I don't doubt that, Gamma-One Actual. Let's hope we won't need them to. Defensive perimeter online."
- Chapman: "This is nuts. What in the hell are those autoturrets supposed to do against what they're bringin', over?"
- Beta-Red Actual: "Divide their attention."
- Beta-Red Actual: "Visual! Thirty-two Wraiths moving with two-hundred sixty infantry at 200 meters, closing on our lines due west at six kilometers per hour. Beta-Red, hold position until I trigger primaries, then close on their front line as fast as you can."
- Chapman: "Dammit, Red, I heard you Spartans were crazy. Gamma-Five: radio check, over."
- Buckman: "Five by five, Gamma-One Actual. Drone's holding station at over ten thousand feet. We got eyes on the whole damn thing."
- Chapman: "Those Spartans are crazy, they're gonna get us killed."
- Buckman: "Holy (static)! You're ain't gonna believe this! Beta Red just punched right up into the guts of that Covie column! Ever see a Spartan go hand to hand with a Wraith? Unbelievable!"
- Chapman: "What are eleven Spartans gonna do against thirty thousand Covenant? They're dead men."
- Buckman: "Can't argue that, but those Spartans just bought us some time - we might just make it outta this alive! Get ready to move, over!"
- Chapman: (four beeps) "That's the signal! Let's get the hell outta here."
[radio hiss, gunfire, explosions]
Part 5 - Boardwalk
The radio is located in the north-west corner of the map, bottom level (in the 'Courtyard' area), on a bench next to an overlook.
- Chapman: "Unknown station, this is Gamma-One Actual. Do you read, over?"
- Chapman: "Facility Alpha-331 is overrun and offline, defense grid at Uniform-Delta is running at starvation levels. If you're taking survivors, we've got a few."
- Iron Fist: "Negative, Gamma. We are en route to support Beta-Red. Any word on their status?"
- Iron Fist: "Acknowledged. There is a temp evac station 50 klicks west along your current vector at Uniform-Delta zero-zero-eight-niner-six-three-niner-eight-seven. I'll let them know you're coming."
- Chapman: "Might want to tell them to pull up stakes. Beta-Red may be tough as hell, but I have no idea how long they'll be able to tie up two armor divisions."
- Iron Fist: "Say again, Gamma, over?"
- Chapman: "I said Beta-Red may be tough as hell but - oh my god!"
- Iron Fist: "Gamma-One Actual, we lost you. Say again, over?"
- Chapman: "Iron Fist, This is Gamma-One Actual. Three Covenant cruisers just dropped out of cloud directly above us, holding at approximately twenty thousand feet, traveling due east at approximately three hundred knots - three-zero-zero knots!"
- Iron Fist: "Visual confirm, Gamma-One. They just passed within 50 meters of our bird."
- Iron Fist: "Go NOA and punch it, there's still a chance we can pull Beta outta there."
- Chapman: "Wait a minute, you're not thinking of heading into that mess, are you?"
- Iron Fist: "Godspeed, and see you on the other side, Gamma. Out."
Part 6.1 - Reflection
Radio is located at the south end of the map (area labeled 'Back Hall'), in the room with the vending machines.
- UNSC Majestic: "Alpha 20, This is UNSC Majestic, two mikes out from window. Once we're on station you'll have us for all of three-zero seconds, over."
- Alpha-20: "Acknowledged, Majestic. Stand by, we are waiting for the go/no-go on the shoot. Uploading telemetry on target."
- UNSC Majestic: "Telemetry received, on standby."
- Alpha-20: "CENTCOM, OWA is one mike three-zero seconds out from window, DD with five-zero one-hundred-sixty charlie mike, once on station we'll have three-zero seconds of trigger time, over."
- CENTCOM: "Alpha-20, this is CENTCOM. Beta-Red is directly in the splash zone. Until we have visual confirmation of their status we are no-go, over."
- Alpha-20: "CENTCOM, those cruisers are burning birds out to five-zero klicks; hell, they've hit civvy evac birds all the way out to CIS. Beta Red have gone above and beyond but there's no way out for them, they just bought us our window, now give me the go and I'll finish the job."
- CENTCOM: "God help us... Go hot. Out."
- UNSC Majestic: (fading in) This is Majestic. Copy, Alpha, requesting go for shoot."
- Alpha-20: "Affirmative, we are go on the shoot."
- UNSC Majestic: "Acknowledge. Shoot is a go, out."
- UNSC Majestic: "Six rounds, target number Kilo Tango 2005."
- Alpha-20: "Copy, Majestic. Target number Kilo Tango 2005."
- UNSC Majestic: "Shot, over."
- UNSC Majestic: "Splash, over."
- UNSC Majestic: "Rounds complete, over."
- Alpha-20: "Rounds complete, out."
- Alpha-20: (fading in) "Alpha-20 to Majestic, all three target vehicles neutralized. I don't even want to guess what happened below."
- UNSC Majestic: "I copy, Alpha. End of mission, all three target vehicles neutralized. It's been fun, hope we get a chance to do it again. Out."
- Alpha-20: "God willing. Out."
Part 6.2 - Long Night of Solace
This is a unique radio as it is the only one in campaign. Randomized transmission are played during the first space segment in the level. The transmissions seem to happen during the Reflection radio. The game code has the transmissions in the following order in the transcript:
- Alpha 93: Alpha 20, this is Alpha Niner 3, we need suppression forward, direction 5-800 distance 200, over.
- Alpha 20: Alpha Niner 3 this is Alpha 20, we copy, need suppression forward, direction 5-800 distance 200, standby
- Alpha 93: Alpha 20, this is Alpha Niner 3, adjust fire laser grid, over.
- Unknown: One enemy vehicle, and a heavy team in the open, over.
- Unknown: Message to observer, alpha, high explosive, 6 rounds, target number Kilo Tango 2 0 0 5, over.
- Unknown: I copy alpha, 6 rounds, target number Kilo Tango 2 0 0 5, out.
- Unknown: Rightpod 0, at 150 over
- Unknown: Droppod 0, fire for effect over.
- Unknown: Estimate 2 enemy dismount casualties and one vehicle neutralized, over.
- Unknown: I copy, estimate 2 enemy dismount casualties and one vehicle neutralized, out.
- Alpha 20: Alpha Niner 3, this is Alpha 20, firing FPF 1 at your command out.
- Unknown: Firing FPF 1 out.
Part 7 - Boneyard
Radio is located in the north-east corner of the map (area labeled 'Junkyard'), inside the temporary prefab building next to a rock wall.
- Chapman: "Gamma-Five - holy crap, Buckman, d'you see that?"
- Buckman: "See it? Felt that in my damn chest. Whoever pulled that trigger wanted those sons-of-bitches dead."
- Chapman: "Can't believe we just walked outta that crater. We gotta be the two luckiest bastards on this whole planet."
- Buckman: "Luck ain't got nothing to do with it, Jake."
- Chapman: "Think anybody could have survived that?"
- Buckman: "You mean Beta-Red? They say Spartans never die, but I don't think anything lived through that."
- Chapman: "Damn, whole lotta real estate burning down there. Won't be much left once this is all said and done."
- Buckman: "Here we are, hightailing it to anywhere else. Doesn't seem right."
- Chapman: "Well, pretty soon won't be any place else to run to. What's next, Earth?"
- Buckman: "Jake, anyone tell you you talk too damn much?"
- Chapman: "All the time. What the hell else was there to do on Reach besides chase pioneer girls?"
- Buckman: "Now there's nothing. Now there's nothing at all. Five out."
The following two conversations are apparently linked, featuring the same characters discussing Dr. Catherine Halsey and the secrecy surrounding her work.
Radio is on the ground immediately to the right of the back door (and exit from the spawn point) as one exits from it.
Note: the voices in this conversation is the same as Outpost.
- Joe: "I swear, you're pathological about entering places through the HVAC system."
- Joe: "There's still three friendlies registering with the security system."
- Unknown: "Yeah. They got names?"
- Unknown: "You got lifesigns, or...?"
- Joe: "I got a bunch of noise, is what I got."
- Joe: "What I don't have is her exiting through a secure checkpoint."
- Unknown: "So it may just be her badge, right?"
- Joe: "And if she's actually down there?"
- Unknown: "She's either dead, or is refusing to leave her most recent pet project."
- Joe: "I'm not carrying her narrow ass outta here."
- Unknown: "Neither am I. Either she's dead, and it ain't gonna matter. Or she's alive, and can't interfere with the op."
- Unknown: "If she's alive, I say whoever finds her puts two in her head, then dumps the body in a rigid container of thermite 'nades and pulls the pin. See if they pull any recognizable teeth out of that mess."
- Unknown: "Sounds like we got a plan."
Radio is located in the small lookout building to the east of the AAA batteries. (In the area labeled 'Central Fire Zone'.)
- Unknown: "For Pete's sake."
- Unknown: "You really love the idea that you're deep in the cloak-and-dagger BS, don't you? This isn't a clandestine meeting, Joe, we're pulling everyone out because the planet is burning."
- Unknown: "If it'll help keep your mind off it, you can tell me what you've got."
- Joe: "Halsey's new pet project, this new AI. It's a generational leap - I'm not even sure that's strong enough language."
- Unknown: "So it's a pretty big deal, huh? Any idea who the donor was?"
- Joe: "Just showed up one day. A couple months after one of the annexes in Omega Wing was quarantined. Is that cloak-and-dagger enough for ya?"
- Joe: "And typical of her work ethic, she's given total access to everything. It can bi-locate as well."
- Unknown: "What do you mean?"
- Joe: "It can be in multiple places at the same time. Maybe multi-locate would be a more accurate term."
- Unknown: "Like a waldo? What use is-"
- Joe: "No, as a duplicate - capable of independent action. I've never seen it work in concert with itself, so I'm not sure if there's some technical issue with that, or..."
- Unknown: "So maybe a safety issue? Or, just, you never saw it happen."
- Joe: "Technical issue. Something that would make doing it impossible. A safety issue wouldn't stop Halsey."
- Unknown: "Yeah, I guess not. You know what, let's get the hell outta here.
- Joe: "Isn't that what we were doing?
- Unknown: "Sure, let's just keep moving.
Radio is located on a table in the yellow building on the west side of the map, in the "Weapons Room" area. It involves the civilian evacuation of Reach.
- ?: "Charlie Alpha-Alpha, just let the wing dissipate."
- Charlie Alpha-Alpha: "Well, any much longer and they're gonna burn it right to the ground!"
- ?: "Then make 'em work for it! But you push into that wash and it's guaranteed suicide."
- Charlie Alpha-Alpha: "At this rate, we'll be lucky if we even get half of our people back to the Inner Colonies!
- ?: "Delta-Romeo 230, you're clear all the way up for Superior Jump. Suggest you get your bearings and then go dark 'til you're 1,500 kilos out."
- ?: "Charlie Alpha-Alpha, taxi to Runway 22. Hold short."
- ?: "Charlie Alpha-Alpha, you are clear for take-off."
- Charlie Alpha-Alpha: "Roger, clear for take-off."
- ?: "We're not even gonna get 2% of the population off this rock."
- Charlie Alpha-Alpha: "That's pretty bleak..."
- ?: "I've got a pretty good idea how this is gonna end, but I'm going out on my terms, not theirs."
- ?: "Charlie Alpha-Alpha, you're clear all the way out. Go dark and fly visual 'til you are 1,500 kilos from Superior Tower. Godspeed."
Radio is located in a room in the 'Pavilion' section that overlooks the south-west section of the map. It is near the spawn area and is the room that contains the missile launch control in the campaign.
- : "I need to know where I can send these people to!"
- : "You yelling in my ear isn't helping me find solutions any faster."
- : "The evac stations in Manassas and Ezhtergom are no longer responding. They haven't been for..."
- : (fading in) "I'm doing what I can here... The closest evac station to you is - crap."
- : "Never mind, I'm looking for another one."
- : "Just, if you can, get your people into whatever vehicles you have over there, and..."
- : "What are you talkin' about? (static) Whoa? What was-"
- : "That was a shockwave. You should move all of your people and just start heading West as fast as you can. I'll keep looking for-"
- : "This isn't a portable unit! I don't have any way to get back in contact with you."
- : "Look, I'm sending this over the IMF. It's the number to my personal chatter. Call me when you get everyone moving."
- : "Oh, God, thank you!"
- : "It's not over yet. I still have to find you a way off this rock."
- : "Thank you, thank you!"
Breakpoint features a second radio, which can be found inside the Hub.
- : Your head is that thing above your shoulders? I'm assuming you remembered to bring it along today.
- : Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's the situation at the spook house?
- : *sigh* I didn't know he had so many friends.
- : Well he does, but seeing how much he likes talking them up, you'd think he'd be more forthcoming with their actual numbers. What took you so long?
- : I believe your older brother's been hittin' the bottle again.
- : He broke my cousin's radio and pulled the phone outta the wall.
- : You know, I've been saying this for more than a year now: I get the feeling he's gonna chase dear old dad outta his own home again and slap together another spook house in the back yard.
- : Dammit, he's been spending so much time with the Doc, it does seem like the perfect time for tricks and treats.
- : Well I hope your cousin isn't going be too disappointed, but I have sneaking suspicion that Halloween may have to be postponed.
- : Yeah, just so long as we don't have to cancel Christmas.
Radio is located at the bottom of the ramp that leads out of Sword Base (area labeled 'Bend'), to the west side of the (blocked off) exit on a concrete ledge.
- Dragon X-ray: "Blue Delta, this is Dragon X-ray. We are on the ground and three mikes out from the objective. Over."
- Blue-Delta: "Dragon X-ray, be advised that you are the only UNSC ground asset in that grid."
- Dragon X-ray: "Say again, Blue-Delta. We've got movement due east. That should be Strike Red, over."
- Blue-Delta: "That's a negative, Dragon X-ray. I say again; be advised that you are the only UNSC asset in that area."
- Dragon X-ray: "Roger, Blue-Delta. We're picking up that movement again due east. You got something to soften it up?"
- Blue-Delta: "You got a location, Dragon X-ray?"
- Dragon X-ray: "Grid as follows: Whiskey-Delta one-five-seven-four-one-seven-one-two, over."
- Blue-Delta: "I copy: Whiskey-Delta one-five-seven-four-one-seven-one-two."
- Dragon X-ray: "That is correct. Request immediate support from any assets on-station, over."
- Blue-Delta: "Dragon X-ray, it looks like all I've got available at this time is the UNSC Aegis Fate."
- Dragon X-ray: "Blue-Delta, is the Aegis Fate 'wet Navy'?"
- Blue-Delta: "Negative, Dragon. She's currently listed as an exo-asset; a frigate."
- Dragon X-ray: "Whoa! We are less than a klick from the target area, Blue-Delta. We ain't that desperate for help."
- Blue-Delta: "Understood, Dragon X-ray. Give 'em hell out there, and good luck."
A transmission can be heard from the crashed Pelican's cockpit section, but is virtually unintelligible due to heavy static.
Radio is located on a table in the yellow building on the west side of the map (in the 'Field Office' area). (Building contains an ammo resupply crate, and has a small shed on the roof.)
- : "Come on, spit it out."
- : "You, uh, got a zombie plan?"
- : "Yeah? Maybe we could exchange notes."
- : "Well, uh, I dunno man. Zombie plans are kinda...deeply personal things with me."
- : "Well, I'm just saying, it's just... I got all these things in my mind, you know, and getting 'em out in the open really helps reveal any flaws they might have."
- : "Huh. So, zombies can still hear and stuff, so that makes guns a weapon of last resort, right?"
- : "Yeah, yeah. Guns all fire ammo, too."
- : "Exactly. So I was thinking that, hey, what is a weapon that'll keep them out of grabbing range, AND won't run out of ammo? A spear."
- : "Now, see, this is workin' already."
- : "Spear! I thought so too at one time, but the possibility of getting it stuck in the brainpan of a walking corpse is very real."
- : "Oh yeah, you're right. Man, I hadn't thought about that. Well, uh..."
- : "But, you'd have to get right up on top of the zombie to use it, man."
- : "Yeah, so if I'm the one running around killing zombies, man?"
- : "A single charged blow to the head would drop most zombies. It'd work on cheetahs, too."
- : "What the... There aren't cheetahs on Reach. Anyway, we should probably be working the kinks out of our alien invasion plan first. Aliens are smarter, faster, and more technologically advanced than zombies. They're also here. Zombies, not so much."
- : "What I tell ya? Reach ain't no place for no self-respecting Marine to spend any amount of time."
- : "Hey, we ain't in the Autumn yet, pal."
Radio is located on the top floor of the large two story building (in the 'Barn High' area) across from a pair of blue water drums.
- : "Well, newsfeed says it was Insurrectionists. But if you're going to make a statement, why hit a remote place like Visegrad?"
- : "You think it was UNSC goons? Like, maybe they found out the URF was running a pirate station out of the Visegrad hub?"
- : "If that was the case, why blame the outage on an Innie success? Why not apologize for a temporary outage and play up the futility of resistance?"
- : "Well, what do you think it is, then? If it ain't the Innies, and the UNSC isn't spinning it..."
- : "Nah, brother, don't even say it."
- : I'm just saying we should be prepared for the worst, is all. We should—"
- : "So you think the next logical step is Covenant invasion? Those guys blow up planets, not shut down local carrier hubs."
- : "Visegrad isn't just a local carrier hub, though. It's one of the three hubs that connects the northern Alföld with the main complex down south, and thus the rest of the colonies."
- : "I'm saying this is either a very ballsy and strategically-sound move on the Innies part, and we're in the middle of a coup d'etat..."
- : "Or the Covenant is here and it's already too late."
The radio can be found under the downed UNSC Longsword on the beach.
- Revis: "Just who in the hell made this thing, Lieutenant? Huh? Who?"
- Lieutenant: "Knowing who made it doesn't help us, Revis. We gotta figure out how they made it, and how it works."
- Revis: "Well... Not "us" us, right?"
- Lieutenant: "Yeah, premo. Probably not "us" us."
- Revis: "If we botch up everything in this place, hell, if we drove the whole damn thing back to Earth—"
- Lieutenant: "I never figured you for a pessimist, Revis. Money and time, that's all it'll take. Money and time."
- Revis: "Money we got, but time is something we can't count on. Oh yeah, and brains might help too."
- Lieutenant: "Don't worry, we got the brainpower."
- Revis: "You figure the ONI eggheads are gonna be able to figure this all out? And enough for it to matter?"
- Lieutenant: "They gotta. If they can't, we're kinda screwed."
- Revis: (chuckles) "Ha, and I'm the pessimist."
Radio is to the right of the gate at the end of the road (area labeled 'Road') that leads out of the pumping station.
"Well, cousins, the gig is finally up. As an indication of how serious this is, I'm broadcasting to you over an open, unencrypted channel.
When I'm done, I'm gonna loop it and split. There's no sense sticking around here yapping any longer than 'tis necessary.
I saw a "for sale" sign go up in the front yard of your dad's place, but your older brother didn't put it there. Some out-of-towners might have.
What you've got to look forward to now is nothing less than absolute destruction. These folks don't do things by half-measures.
They aim to kill us all, burn our cities and leave Reach as one more burned-out rock spinning in the darkness.
And they're gonna do it too. Nothing you and me can do to stop them. They've done it plenty of times before.
They've bloodied our noses at Harvest, at Madrigal, at Miridem, but this time it's gonna cost them. This time they're gonna jerk back a bloody stump.
There's no two ways about this. It's gonna be a nightmare. The heavens are gonna burn, and the ground is going to tremble beneath our feet.
They're gonna rain death and destruction down on our heads, but we're not gonna give up a single damn inch of dirt without a fight.
And they're gonna get their full measure of nightmare, too. And when I see 'em, I'm gonna tell 'em - Welcome to the nightmare, you sons of bitches. Welcome to Reach."
- To date, no radios have been found on the multiplayer maps Forge World, Zealot, Sword Base, and Condemned. There is a radio in the 'Safe Room' area of the Firefight map Corvette as well as the 'Upper Deck' of Installation 04, however there have been no reports of either picking up anything other than static.
- The radio has the number '7.070.763' on its display.
- In the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta, the Courtyard conversation could instead be heard on the map Overlook, from a radio in the structure where the Spartan team spawns.
- The conversation about zombie plans on Holdout may be a reference to a similar conversation about zombie plans in Red vs. Blue. It also foreshadows the Flood.
- ^ Bungie.net Forums: Turn Up The Radio: Radio Logs from Reach
- ^ Vocaroo recording - Reach radio
- ^ Youtube: Overlook Radio Conversations
List of Easter Eggs in the Halo series