Suck it Fronk
The words Suck It Fronk is an easter egg in Halo 3's DLC map Longshore. It is located inside the freezer and is easier to see with the turret glitch. The words are on the right hand side but must be seen at an angle in order to fully read, as it is hard to see when looking straight at it. It is a bitmap, and therefore takes no effect when a grenade is thrown in its direction or shot at. It's likely a reference to the food brand Fronk's.
Like the Canteen's Chalkboard, Suck it Fronk also changes on holidays.
- Christmas Day: Seventh Column
- Bungie Day: The sign reads "7/7/7"
- Halloween: A skull
- July 4: The sign reads "Home of The Free"
- Cinco De Mayo: The sign reads "Root Beer @ Bob's Place"
- New Years Day: The sign reads "Flash Freeze This" (Most likely a reference to the popular show Futurama when the main character is flash frozen on New Years day 2000)
- Earth Day: An image of Fronk is there with the words "Save me" above him and "Eat Beef" below him. This is possibly a reference to the popular Advice Dog images found throughout the internet, as two completely different and unrelated pieces of advice are listed above and below a dogs head
- Veterans Day: A Spartan hand giving a "rock on" gesture.