Hidden toy (Halo Infinite)
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
This article is about the Easter eggs in Halo Infinite. For the Easter eggs in Halo 2: Anniversary, see Hidden toy (Halo 2: Anniversary).
"LACK OF SCREENSHOTS INTENSIFIES!"It has been requested that image(s) be uploaded and added to this page or section. Remove this template once the image(s) have been uploaded and applied.
Use mapgenie.io for exact locations.
- The first Arbiter toy is located on the northernmost island fragment of Zeta Halo. It's located in a cave within a mountain, near Outpost Tremonius.
- The second Arbiter toy is located in the same area where Pelican Down takes place, at the top of the tallest mountain in the area.
- The first Grunt toy is located inside the same cliff side of the GRD toy, but further south. It's northeast of a Mjolnir Armory.
- The second Grunt toy is located at the westernmost point of the island fragment where Pelican Down takes place, west of a Mjolnir Armory.
- The third Grunt toy is at the farthest east island in the main open world, northeast of where Nexus takes place. It's on the east of the small island, inside a Drop pod.
- The first Pilot toy is found under the crashed Pelican near Foxhound Squad.
- The second Pilot toy is located at the top of the peak just north of the High Value Target Barroth.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .