|This article contains information about a non-canonical subject that, while official, is not part of the established Halo universe.|
The unnamed UNSC motorboat is a vehicle used by the United Nations Space Command that was cut from Halo: Reach. A functioning, drivable prototype of the boat was created. Technology was developed to allow wakes to be created behind the boat in the water. Some of this technology was used for the jet engine wash of the Jetpack in the retail game. A water based mission likely would have been where the boat would have been featured.
- Blog of Isaac Hannaford: Halo Reach boat and the Pioneer offroad vehicle
- Youtube - Halo Reach - Deleted Content Footage
- Twitter - Steve Scott: "The sweet water wake tech we developed..."
- Twitter - Marcus Lehto: "This was a very early campaign layout I made for Reach"
- Twitter - Raj Nattam: "Rrrrright the boat..."