From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Scorpion is a large, unusual tank design fielded by the UNSC. While the most widely recognized model is commonplace, there are lesser-known variants that exist.
- M808 Scorpion - Model first manufactured in 2218.
- M808B Scorpion - Standard Scorpion with coaxial machine gun turret.
- M808C Scorpion - A type of Scorpion with a pintle-mounted machine gun turret crewed by a separate gunner.
- M808S Scorpion - A unique Scorpion used by the crew of the UNSC Spirit of Fire.
- M820 Scorpion - A post-War model of Scorpion with a heavier cannon, pintle-mounted turret, and significantly altered chassis design.
- Corp Scorpion - An up-armored variant used by Liang Dortmund corporate security forces to defend remote installations.
- Tundra Scorpion: A Scorpion variant featuring tundra camouflage and better armor than the Corp variant.
- Urban Scorpion: A Scorpion variant featuring urban camouflage and better armor than the Corp variant. Used by UNSC Army and UNSC Marine Corps units for deployment against Insurrectionists in urban areas.
- Woodland Scorpion: A Scorpion variant featuring improved off-road maneuverability, simplifies air transport into remote areas and has better armor than the Corp variant.
- ONI Scorpion: The ONI "security" Scorpion features heavier armor than the Urban variant and has an upgraded cannon utilizing experimental ammunition.
- XM820B4 Scorpion - Also known as the Hannibal Scorpion, the XM820B4 is a variant upgraded by Hannibal Weapon Systems, serving as one of the corporation's several test bed tanks, outfitted with heavy armor and a directed-energy weapon.
List of appearances