From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A tank is an armored fighting vehicle designed for either front-line combat, such as a main battle tank (MBT), or for combat support, which combines operational mobility and tactical offensive and defensive capabilities.
United Nations Space Command
Main battle tanks
- M808 Scorpion Main Battle Tank - The UNSC Armed Forces' main battle tank.
- M808B Scorpion - A common model of the M808 MBT equipped with a coaxial M247T Medium Machine Gun in lieu of the M808's pintle-mounted version.
- M820 Scorpion Main Battle Tank - The UNSC Armed Forces' successor to the M808 Scorpion.
- M850 Grizzly Main Battle Tank - A less common, more heavily armed and armored main battle tank.
- SP42 Cobra Main Battle Tank - A light, wheeled railgun-armed vehicle used for anti-armor/anti-fortification support, despite its designation as a main battle tank.
- M9 Wolverine Main Anti-Aircraft Tank - Primary UNSCDF anti-aircraft support vehicle; designated as a tank due to chassis design, not combat role.
- M145D Mobile Artillery Assault Platform - A prototype platform armed with the Zeus 320mm plasma cannon, reverse engineered from Covenant technology.
- Type-26 Wraith Assault Gun Carriage - The Covenant's primary battle tank and mobile artillery platform.
- Type-58 Wraith Light Assault Gun Carriage - The successor to the Type-26 Wraith, used by the Swords of Sanghelios and other Covenant remnants.
Other uses of the term
- Flood tank form - A Flood pure form derived from a mutating stalker form.
- Methane tank - A methane container used by the Unggoy to breathe in non-methane rich environments.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.