Halo: Reach Legendary Edition
|This article does not meet the wiki's general standards and/or standards on layouts. You can help by this article.|
The Legendary Edition's case is a repurposed armored boot container, used by a former ONI agent on January 15th, 2610 to send a statue of Noble Team (a 1:53 replica of the Reach War Memorial that was requested by the Museum of Humanity's curator) and an ONI 600 Series black box to a cousin from Esztergom, Reach to Earth. The operative came in possession of the package after the death of its previous owner, "the old man", the operative's former superior in the 2580s. The man had requested the items, which contains Dr. Halsey's journal (recovered from the ruins of Sword Base) and data involving Noble Team, most likely because of his involvement in Operation: WHITE GLOVE. The sender asked his cousin to either hand the black box over to the curator as a "curious relic", or to make the box's information public. Although the operative grimly notes that "there's plenty of stuff in there that the old guard may still be willing to kill over", he/she trusts his cousin to "do the right thing".
- The game disc housed in an ONI "black box".
- Exclusive Sangheili Officer armor and flaming helmet Armor effect.
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey's personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets of the Halo universe.
- Dr. Halsey’s ONI security badge.
- Embroidered SPARTAN-II patch.
- Exclusive hand-painted NOBLE Team statue crafted by McFarlane Toys.
- UNSC-themed custom packaging.
- Falcon avatar gear.
- Halo: Reach Documentary, viewable on Halo Waypoint.
- The Halo: Reach Legendary edition, as well as its Halo 3 counterpart, are both named after the Legendary difficulty setting.
- Dr. Halsey's visage is faintly visible behind the ONI emblem on her security badge. Her face can be seen clearly by viewing the badge under a black light.
- The ONI "black box" has its weight and dimensions printed on its side. Strangely, its weight is measured in US Imperial units, while its dimensions are measured in metric.