From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
During the Fall of Reach in August 23, 2552, the Covenant placed a communications jammer in the club. The UNSC sent a trooper squad to destroy the jammer, but they failed to do so after they became pinned down by four Mgalekgolo. The jammer was later destroyed by SPARTAN-B312.
It appears Club Errera may have outlets in many more colonies besides Reach, as Motorsport Manager Erik Burch of AMG Transport Dynamics had hoped that the club would be a potential sponsor of his proposed Project: HOGSTICKER, first pitched during the post-war era.
- The club's name is a reference to Claude Errera, the founder and webmaster of Halo.bungie.org.
- The Club Errera segment in the Halo: Reach campaign level New Alexandria features an Easter egg.
- The layout of the club is identical to the layout of the Halo 3: ODST Firefight map, Crater.
- Although the glowing orb in the center of the club appears to be a hologram, it in fact acts exactly the opposite of a shield door: grenades and small arms fire pass through it, but a player cannot. It can be stood upon by a player using a jetpack.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)