Club Errera was a night club in the city of New Alexandria on Reach, located in the top floors of the Vyrant Telecom Tower, one of the city's skyscrapers. During the Fall of Reach in August 23, 2552, the Covenant placed a communications jammer in the club. The UNSC sent a trooper squad to destroy the jammer, but they failed to do so after they became pinned down by four Mgalekgolo. The jammer was later destroyed by SPARTAN-B312.
- The club's name is a reference to Claude Errera, the founder and webmaster of Halo.bungie.org.
- The Club Errera segment in the Halo: Reach campaign level New Alexandria features an easter egg.
- The layout of the club is identical to the layout of the Halo 3: ODST Firefight map, Crater.
- Although the glowing orb in the center of the club appears to be a hologram, it in fact acts exactly the opposite of a shield door: grenades and small arms fire pass through it, but a player cannot. It can be stood upon by a player using a jetpack.
- It appears Club Errera may have outlets in many more colonies besides Reach, as Motorsport Manager Erik Burch of AMG Transport Dynamics had hoped that the club would be a potential sponsor of his proposed Project: HOGSTICKER, first pitched during the post-war era.
A Hunter in Club Errera.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)