Neutralize Covenant forces and destroy their short-range wireless transceivers.
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||UNSC joint operations begin in Requiem as Infinity mass deploys Spartan, Navy, Marine, Army and Air Force units.||”|
Fireteam Crimson takes part in a joint UNSC military operation on Requiem alongside Fireteams Castle, Majestic, Domino, and Ivy. Spartan Jared Miller is personally assigned to Crimson as their mission handler. As the other Spartan teams pursue their own objectives, Crimson is dropped behind enemy lines to assist Marines in neutralizing Covenant forces in the area. In a attempt to stop the Covenant from establishing permanent bases throughout Requiem, Crimson is also given the objective to destroy four power cores acting as short-range wireless transceivers. While completing their objective, Fireteam Crimson fend off multiple enemy reinforcements, including Ghosts and Wraiths. After mopping up whatever Covenant forces are left in the area, Miller sends a Pelican dropship for extraction. Commander Sarah Palmer congratulates them on their mission success, noting that they have completed their objectives before anyone else has.
Note: All dialogue is spoken through the COM.
Five Pelican dropships fly overhead in formation.
- Palmer: "Spartan Sarah Palmer, Infinity Commander to all Navy, Army, and Marine forces, you can relax. The Spartans are here."
- Miller: "Spartan Miller to Fireteams Castle, Majestic, Domino, Ivy, and Crimson, sending coordinates for your Ops now. Crimson, I'll be your handler for today."
The Pelicans split off to their respective landing zones. The Pelican containing Fireteam Crimson lands in front of a Marine squad.
- Miller: "Crimson, we're dropping you off behind enemy lines to lend Marines a hand. You heard Commander Palmer at the briefing. We're here to knock some heads together."
- Palmer: "Crimson, Commander Palmer. Your mission's not just about wreaking havoc, fun though that may be. Miller, light up the targets for Crimson."
Four nav points appear on screen.
- Miller: "Already on it, Commander."
- Palmer: "Those are power cores, intended for short-range wireless distribution. Destroy them or the Covies will build bases, and we'll have a hell of a time rooting them out."
- Miller: "There are Covenant vehicles available for acquisition."
If the player enters a Ghost or Wraith.
- Miller: "Nice, Crimson. Using the enemy's toys against them!"
- Dalton: "Miller, Phantom inbound on Crimson's position."
- Miller: "Be advised: You've got a Wraith closing in on your position."
The player destroys the first power core.
- Miller: "Commander Palmer, Crimson has completed the first objective."
- Palmer: "I don't need a second-by-second, Miller. Tell me once the other three are down."
- Miller: "Crimson, be advised of enemy reinforcements."
- Miller: "Crimson, heads up, Phantom inbound."
The player destroys a second power core.
- Miller: "You're half way there, Crimson."
The player destroys a third power core.
- Miller: "One more. Then you can dust off for home."
The player destroys the final power core.
- Miller: "Final power core disabled, Commander.
- Palmer: "Affirmative, Miller. Dalton, scramble a ride home for Crimson."
- Dalton: "Pelican already on route, Commander."
- Palmer: "Eyes up. You've got a Phantom coming your way."
- Miller: "Crimson, more Covies arriving. Be ready."
Drop pods descend.
- Miller: "Drop pods coming down near your position, Crimson!"
- Palmer: "There you go, Crimson. Something to shoot! Enjoy."
Another wave of drop pods land.
- Miller: "Heads up, drop pods incoming."
Another drop pod descends.
- Miller: "Drop pod incoming!"
- Dalton: "Miller, Recon says Phantom inbound."
Phantom deploys enemy reinforcements.
- Miller: "Reinforcements inbound, Crimson."
Another Phantom deploys more enemy troops.
After the player kills nearly all of the Covenant guarding the evac zone."
- Miller: "Painting the last targets for you now."
The player eliminates all targets."
- Miller: "All right, Crimson. Your ride's inbound. Fall back to the LZ."
- Miller: "Commander Palmer, mission successful. Crimson's heading home."
- Palmer: "Already? Everyone else is still hip deep in bad guys. Impressive work, Miller. Congratulate the team."
- Miller: "Well Crimson, never heard Commander Palmer compliment anyone before. Not a bad day at the office. See you back on Infinity."
A marine in Land Grab.