Rescue Scientists and clear the area of Covenant.
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||An Infinity Science team issued a distress call, then went silent. There has been no contact since.||”|
Fireteam Crimson arrive to the location of the distress call via Pelican dropship. Spartan Jared Miller brings the operation online and informs Commander Palmer that Crimson has arrived to their deployment zone. Palmer immediately orders Crimson to clear the area of Covenant forces. She also tells Miller to re-establish contact with the Science team as communications with them had been lost since their last distress call. After Crimson dispose a few Unggoy and Kig-yar warriors, Palmer directs Crimson to Covenant communication equipment set-up nearby.
After Crimson destroys the communication arrays, Miller finds a beacon left by the science personnel located near UNSC equipment. Crimson investigates and discover an IFF tag. Upon accessing its audio log, they hear the scientists flee somewhere after coming under heavy Covenant attack. Spartan Robert Dalton comes online and informs Palmer that he received a call for help from the same group of scientists from the Infinity resupply channel. Dalton then brings up Dr. Morgan Rivera, who tells Palmer of hers and the other scientists location. Palmer tells Rivera to wait for Crimson as they eliminate the remaining Covenant forces. After clearing the rest of the area, Rivera and her scientists are met by Crimson for extraction.
Note: All dialogue is spoken through COM.
A Pelican approaches the site where Fireteam Crimson recovered the Requiem translocation artifact.
- Miller: "Telemetry: Online. Spartan tags: Online. Comms: Online. The op is live, Commander Palmer. Crimson is approaching deployment zone."
- Palmer: "Any word from the Science Team?"
- Miller: "Not since their distress call."
- Palmer: "Crimson, secure the area. Miller, try to raise the geeks. If they're still alive, tell them help's on the way."
- Miller: "Still no word from the Science Team, Commander."
- Palmer: "Keep looking, Miller."
Markers appear on the player's HUD.
- Palmer: "Crimson, I'm painting some targets for you. Covie comm equipment. Take it out."
After the player destroys the three targets.
- Palmer: "Excellent work."
- Miller: "Commander, I've got a bead on the Science Team's last location. Not seeing any movement, but there's UNSC gear nearby."
- Palmer: "Get moving, Crimson."
A waypoint appears. The player approaches.
- Palmer: "There's the UNSC gear. You're getting close."
Crimson moves in on their destination; All they find is an IFF tag:
- Miller: "Nobody's here."
- Palmer: "Crimson, collect that IFF tag and see what it recorded."
Crimson collects the IFF.
- Dr. Taylor Pierce (distorted recording): "They're coming this way! Leave the gear and run! Run! Move!"
- Miller: "Crimson, there's heavy enemy movement nearby. Get ready."
- Dalton: "Commander Palmer, pardon the interruption."
- Palmer: "Go ahead, Dalton."
- Dalton: "I've got some eggheads on the resupply channel calling for help. Transferring them over to you."
- Rivera: "Yes, Doctor Rivera here, Infinity Science. Thank God you've arrived!"
- Palmer: "We're not there yet."
- Palmer: "Miller, give Crimson a lock on Doc Rivera's signal."
- Miller: "Already painting the waypoint for them, Commander."
If the area is not yet cleared:
- Miller: "Need to finish securing the area. I'll mark the last few hostiles."
Crimson clears the area:
- Palmer: "Nice work."
The player proceeds to the waypoint and is obstructed by a shield wall.
- Palmer: "Crimson, have a look around. The shield generator should be nearby."
A waypoint appears on the console. The player activates it and the shield vanishes. Several Covenant drop pods arrive and disperse reinforcements. The player dispatches them.
- Palmer: "Doctor Rivera? Status?"
- Rivera: "We're holed up. Turned some of their own shields against them. But I can't imagine we're safe for too long."
- Palmer: "Get moving, Crimson."
A drop pod deploys more Covenant. The player kills them and proceeds to the waypoint.
- Rivera: "I see Spartans!"
- Palmer: "Stay put, Doctor. Let the professionals clear the area."
A drop pod deposits several Elites. A Phantom follows and drops a force of Grunts, Jackals and Elites.
After the player kills most of them.
- Palmer: "Miller, light up the last few targets."
Crimson kills the remaining Covenant.
- Miller: "That's the last of them, Commander."
- Palmer: "Nice work, Crimson. Doctor Rivera, you can take the shields down now."