|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||Covenant archeological teams operating on Requiem are searching for something. Infinity Command wants to know what.||”|
The data pulled from the previous mission pointed to earlier reports of Covenant archeological teams working within Requiem. The data leads to a Forerunner complex, in which the Covenant had set up a dig site. Fireteam Crimson is sent in to investigate. They encounter stiff resistance from the Covenant, which incites curiosity of Commander Palmer, who wonders what they could be guarding. Spartan Jared Miller discovers Covenant anti-air batteries operating within the vicinity and redirects Fireteam Castle to take them out. After eliminating all Covenant resistance, Crimson discovers an unknown Forerunner artifact guarded by Prometheans. The Spartans clear the area, but are again attacked. Spartan Robert Dalton sends in a Pelican dropship to retrieve the artifact as Crimson defends the area. After Fireteam Castle successfully disables the anti-air defenses, both Fireteam Crimson and the artifact are extracted out of the area before enemy reinforcements arrive.
Note: All dialogue is spoken through the COM.
Open to the shot of an active volcano. A Phantom flies overhead and approaches a Covenant squad as a Sangheili Storm looks on.
- Palmer: "Okay, Crimson. The data you pulled out of the jungle ties into some earlier info on Covenant archaeological teams. The Covies have found a needle in the Requiem haystack, and you're going to stop them from retrieving it."
- Palmer: "First things first, Crimson. Eliminate anything that moves."
Crimson reaches an open area in time to see a Phantom take off. A plasma cannon spots them and opens fire.
- Miller: "Crimson, advise you to keep an eye on that turret."
A drop pod arrives and deposits a squad of Covenant reinforcements. Crimson team makes its way up a ramp and eliminates all Covenant resistance.
- Palmer: "Miller, find Crimson a way through those doors."
- Miller: "There appears to be a power source here. Activating waypoint now."
The player activates the switch. A Phantom appears over the cliffs.
- Miller: "Structural movement, Commander."
Two Elites leap over the wall and engage Crimson.
- Miller: "Crimson, I'm marking a pair of power sources that just appeared. Activating them should clear the path between you and our Covenant archaeologists."
The player activates one of the switches.
- Miller: "That's one."
Second switch is activated:
- Palmer: "Got 'em both. Miller?"
The doors open and Covenant spill out.
- Miller: "I was right. Door's opening, Commander."
- Palmer: "Move ahead to the next area, Crimson."
Crimson moves through the door and battles more Covenant.
- Dalton: "Commander?"
- Palmer: "Go ahead, Dalton."
- Miller: "There's some serious anti-air activity happening in the area around Crimson. We can't guarantee any kind of extraction."
- Palmer: "Commander Palmer to Fireteam Castle. You're on, Spartans. Dalton's got targets for you."
- Spartan Ernst Deming: "Affirmative, Commander."
or, if the player has activated the RvB Easter egg:
- Caboose: "Um, the regular radio guy isn't here right now. Um... sorry."
Crimson eliminates all enemies in the area.
- Miller: "More shields."
- Palmer: "Find a way to bring them down. I don't like the Covenant working this hard to guard a dig."
- Miller: "There're the shield controls."
Crimson activates the console. Several Crawlers appear.
As the player approaches the waypoint.
- Palmer: "Shut them down, Crimson."
Several Promethean Knights appear. Crimson eliminates them.
- Palmer: "Promethean Knights are working alongside Covenant? That's bad news. Get a look at what they were guarding."
Crimson activates the switch. The ground shakes as a bright blue light rises from the ground and an artifact appears.
- Miller: "What is that?"
- Palmer: "I don't care. If the Covies wanted it this badly, I'm happy to get it first."
Several Crawlers and Knights appear.
- Miller: "Watch out!"
- Palmer: "Defend the artifact, Crimson! Dalton! Crimson needs immediate evac!"
- Dalton: "Still working with Castle to take down air defenses, Commander!"
- Palmer: "Fireteam Castle, this is Commander Palmer! I need an ETA on clear skies!"
- Deming: "It's gonna take a little bit longer, Commander! We're doing all we can!"
or, if the player has activated the RvB Easter egg
- Caboose: "Seriously, the regular radio guy said he would be right back. He's in the bathroom."
Crimson clears the area.
- Miller: "Commander, there's a LOT of Covenant aircraft inbound!"
- Palmer: "Dalton! Where the hell is that ride?!"
- Dalton: "She's at the LZ, Commander."
- Palmer: "About time! Crimson! Let's go!"
A Pelican approaches Crimson's position. The player grabs the artifact.
The Pelican lifts off.
- Pilot: "Crimson and artifact are onboard and we are Infinity bound."
- Palmer: "Nice work, Crimson. Come on home."
The Pelican flies off into the sunset.
A Spartan-IV assassinating a Promethean Knight.
Promethean Watchers protecting a Knight.
- ^ Halo 4 Limited Edition, Mission Briefing
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Spartan Ops menu.
- ^ YouTube: Halo 4 - Roses vs Violets Guide