Eliminate the target Elite, Parg Vol.
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
- Were you looking for the Halo 3 multiplayer gametype, VIP?
|“||Parg Vol, a known Sangheili terrorist and associate of Jul 'Mdama, is confirmed to be on Requiem.||”|
Fireteam Crimson is sent on a mission to eliminate Parg Vol, a Sangheili terrorist and associate of Jul 'Mdama located in Requiem. As a high-ranking official of the Covenant remnant, Parg Vol leads a sizable force of Covenant troops. Shortly after Crimson's insertion, Spartan Jared Miller spots Parg Vol on a nearby hill fortified by both Covenant and captured UNSC equipment. Upon getting closer to Parg Vol's location, the Elite escapes aboard a Phantom dropship before Crimson can eliminate him. Shortly thereafter, a large Covenant drop pod arrives carrying several Sangheili and Unggoy Storm units. After Crimson defeats the group of enemies, Commander Palmer is requested by Dalton to have Crimson retrieve several stolen UNSC assets. Palmer grants the request and sends Fireteam Crimson to reacquire the stolen equipment.
Crimson reaches the area where the stolen gear is being kept. They clear the area of the local Covenant force guarding the base. Miller then comes online and informs Palmer that every Covenant unit within two clicks of Crimson's location are arriving to retake their base. Palmer orders Crimson to defend their position, as well as the UNSC equipment, from the Covenant. As Crimson fends off multiple waves of Covenant reinforcements, including Phantom dropships and Wraiths, they utilize several of the stolen UNSC equipment to their advantage. After completely securing the area, Dalton sends a Pelican for Crimson's extraction. Before the dropship arrives however, Palmer is contacted by Dr. Owen from Galileo Base, a UNSC research facility. A distress beacon is then picked up by Miller, who informs Palmer that Galileo Base is under heavy Covenant attack. Fireteam Crimson is redirected to the facility in order to assist in its defense and rescue any Infinity personnel.
Note: All dialogue is spoken through the COM.
Open on a D79-TC Pelican flying through a desert region.
- Sarah Palmer: "Crimson, we've got a line on Parg Vol, a Sangheili terrorist, and a known associate of Jul 'Mdama."
Cut to a Covenant camp and a close up of Parg Vol.
- Sarah Palmer: "My thinking is, if we can put Vol down like a sick dog, then the galaxy's a better place."
Crimson moves to an open area occupied by the Covenant, littered with UNSC equipment.
- Jared Miller: "Commander Palmer! Parg Vol sighted."
- Sarah Palmer: "Show Crimson."
A waypoint appears at the top of a hill. Crimson makes its way there engaging Covenant forces along the way.
- Jared Miller: "Sniper."
- Sarah Palmer: "Sniper. Keep your heads down, Crimson."
- Sarah Palmer: "Sniper fire! Freakin' campers."
- Sarah Palmer: "Dalton, send Crimson supplies."
- Robert Dalton: "You got it, Commander."
Supplies are dropped nearby.
- Jared Miller: "There we go!"
Crimson nears the hill and closes in on Parg Vol.
The Phantom on the hill suddenly takes off and flies away.
- Sarah Palmer: "Miller, that Phantom's getting away."
- Jared Miller: "No! Hey! No fair!"
- Sarah Palmer: "Dammit!" (sighs)
- Sarah Palmer: "We'll get another chance. We know he can't go far."
- Jared Miller: "Hostiles inbound, Crimson!"
Crimson is engaged by the remaining Covenant forces.
- Sarah Palmer: "Crimson, clean up the rest of Parg Vol's cronies. No reason to let any of those hingeheads escape."
Crimson eliminates the last hostile in the area.
- Sarah Palmer: "Nice work."
- Robert Dalton: "Commander Palmer?"
- Sarah Palmer: "Go ahead, Dalton."
- Robert Dalton: "Taking a look at your drone footage, I see Parg Vol snatched a considerable number of UNSC assets. I'd like to recover those if we can."
- Sarah Palmer: "Don't see why not."
- Robert Dalton: "Thanks. Painting a waypoint now."
A waypoint appears across the camp. Crimson makes its way toward it.
Crimson encounters more Covenant near a pair of deployable lookout towers, and eliminates them.
- Jared Miller: "Lots of movement nearby, Commander."
- Sarah Palmer: "Be ready, Crimson."
Crimson arrives at the camp where Vol has been keeping the UNSC assets. A large number of Covenant forces occupy the camp.
- Sarah Palmer: "Crimson, do me a favor and take down any bad guys. I don't appreciate UNSC tech being stolen."
Crimson manages to kill the Covenant forces in the area.
- Sarah Palmer: "I guess Parg Vol wasn't screwing around when he decided to start a UNSC collection, was he?"
- Robert Dalton: "Thanks for securing that gear, Crimson. Much appreciated"
- Jared Miller: "Commander... we've got trouble. Crimson's kicked the hornets' nest down there. Every member of the Covenant within two klicks is heading their way."
- Sarah Palmer: "Here comes the party, Crimson. Grab some ammo and dig in."
Three Phantoms approach Crimson's position.
- Jared Miller: "They're here!"
- Sarah Palmer: "Give 'em hell, Crimson!"
Crimson kills the first wave of Covenant forces.
- Jared Miller: "Drop pods coming down near your position, Crimson!"
- Sarah Palmer: "Dalton, Crimson could use some new toys."
- Robert Dalton: "I can arrange that, Commander."
The supplies drop
- Jared Miller: "There we go."
- Jared Miller: "Heads up, drop pods incoming!"
More Covenant forces enter the area.
- Sarah Palmer: "Send Crimson some resupply, Dalton."
- Robert Dalton: "Already on its way, Commander."
More supplies drop.
- Jared Miller: "Ah! There it is!"
- Sarah Palmer: "Phantom headed your way, Spartans."
- Sarah Palmer: "Drop pods coming your way."
- Sarah Palmer: "Dalton, Crimson could use some resupply."
- Robert Dalton: "You got it, Commander."
More supplies drop.
- Jared Miller: "Got it!"
Another Phantom appears
- Jared Miller: "Uh oh. Phantom inbound."
More Covenant drop pods arrive
- Jared Miller: "Crimson, drop pods in the sky!"
- Sarah Palmer: "Clear the area, Crimson. Scorched earth policy here."
Once the majority of the Covenant are eliminated:
- Sarah Palmer: "Miller, show Crimson their cleanup detail."
- Sarah Palmer: "Miller, light up the last few targets."
Beacons appear on the remaining Covenant
Crimson takes out the remaining Covenant:
- Jared Miller: "That's the last of them."
- Sarah Palmer: "Well done, Crimson. Dalton, give Crimson a lift home?"
- Robert Dalton: "Of course, Commander. Pelican on the way now."
- Sarah Palmer: "Dr. Owen? Hello?"
- Jared Miller: "Emergency beacon activated at Galileo. They're under attack."
- Sarah Palmer: "Crimson, you're closest. Saddle up. You're the rescue crew."
Fade to black.