Forge World Vacation
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|This article does not meet the wiki's general standards and/or standards on layouts. You can help by this article.|
Forge World Vacation is a glitch in Halo: Reach which allows players to escape the map's boundaries.
- 1. Go to Forge and select the map Forge World with two players.
- 2. Go to the Forerunner cave in the mountains.
- 3. Spawn a lot of vehicles and a Grid.
- 4. Player 1 should grab the grid and player 2 should stand on it.
- 5. Player 1 then should float up fast and once the grid touches the roof, the vehicles will explode and will cause lag. Then, player 2 should be on top of the ceiling.
- 5.1 Sometimes the player might die.