From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- QezoY'asabu - An ancient Banshee model primarily designed for and used in a stealth role.
- Uztet'sKelln - An ancient Banshee originally designed by the Sangheili that visually resembled the more modern types.
- Type-26B Banshee - More advanced than the T26A Banshee, this Banshee saw more use towards the end of the Covenant war and by Jul 'Mdama's Covenant after it ended.
- Type-26AZ Banshee - A type of Banshee often used by artifact hunting Covenant fleets. Several of which were in use by Sesa 'Refumee's heretic faction.
- Type-26BZ Banshee - An ordained version of the T26B Banshee. Some of which saw use with Loka 'Bandolee's forces.
- Type-54 Banshee - A Banshee engineered by Sangheili post-Great Schism, using features unseen in previous San'Shyuum design models.
- Unstable Banshee - A Banished Banshee that has several Barrels attached to it.
- Seraph - A Covenant space fighter. Used alongside the T27 Space Banshee and in a ground support role.
- Type-29 Vampire - A seldom seen atmospheric aircraft used by the Covenant, with impressive anti-aircraft capabilities.