Argent V missile
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "These missiles are specialized to target and deliver their warhead to an aircraft with great speed and maneuverability. The missile pods are quite large and can be reloaded via a mechanical system in the Wolverine, which stores a small supply of missiles on board."
- — halowars.com description
Argent V missiles are pod-launched missiles capable of destroying both surface targets and aircraft. These missiles are usually mounted on the M12R Rocket Warthog, the M9 Main Anti-Aircraft Tank, and the AC-220 Gunship.
Franklin Mendez was known to mount a rack of these missiles on his personal Warthog, back when he was training the SPARTAN-II's on Reach as a Chief Petty Officer. Ilsa Zane was also known to operate a similarly-modified vehicle.
M4510 65mm ASGM-2
M4510 85mm ASGM-7
- The AC-220 Gunship equips two pods of Argent V on the dorsal surface
- The D102 Owl has two Argent V missile deployment systems
Argent is a French word meaning "silver".
The M4510 65mm ASGM-2 mid-flight in Halo: Reach.
A Wolverine firing a barrage of M260 70mm missiles in Halo: Spartan Assault.
List of appearances
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo Wars
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 4
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo Wars 2
- Halo: Retribution (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Silent Storm
- Halo: Shadows of Reach
- Halo: Divine Wind
- Halo Infinite
- Official Halo Wars Community Site: UNSC Vehicle Depot - Wolverine
- Official Halo Wars Community Site: UNSC Air Pad - Vulture
- Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 69-70
- Hunt the Truth, Season 2 - Episode 6 - Transcendance
- Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 79
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition)