From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The ST/Medusa missiles are mounted in pods on Nandao, Sabre, Pegasus, and Broadsword starfighters, one pod on top of each wing. The missiles are fired in salvos of two each, and have lock-on capability. One salvo is sufficient to destroy a Banshee interceptor and even an unshielded Seraph fighter. The missiles can lock-on from long range and the amount of missiles that hit the target is determined by the time spent locking on, although even one or two missiles can prove deadly to most targets.
The missiles are extremely ineffective against energy shielding and will simply bounce off shielded targets.
The F-41 Broadsword is equipped with two M6088 ST/MMP missile delivery systems. This model is more powerful than the model used on Sabres, as it can effectively destroy Forerunner weaponry, such as Z-8250 light artillery.
A cart of M4370 Medusa missiles on the level Anchor 9.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- The Commissioning
- Halo 4
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo: Fractures
- Halo: Shadows of Reach
- Halo Infinite
- Halo: Reach manual, page 8
- Halo Encyclopedia (2011 edition), page 266
- Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 114
- Halo: Reach, campaign level Long Night of Solace
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 158-159
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Digsite Dissection (Retrieved on Jul 31, 2023) [archive]
- Halo 4, campaign level Midnight
- Halo 4, Broadsword in-game missiles