From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Grenade on the English Wikipedia.|
A grenade is a hand thrown anti-infantry, or anti-vehicle weapon, while some might serve both purposes. They are primed by the user, and then thrown toward the target(s).
- M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenade - Also known as the Frag grenade. This is the standard UNSC fragmentation grenade.
- Flashbang grenade - Produces an extremely bright flash of light and a very loud concussion blast when deployed, stunning targets, but doing very little physical damage to them.
- Gas grenade - Releases noxious fumes.
- Sonic grenade - An explosive grenade.
- Napalm grenade - Causes intense fire when deployed.
- Stun grenade - Produces an electromagnetic pulse which temporarily immobilizes targets for several seconds.
- Type-1 Antipersonnel Grenade - Also known is the Plasma grenade. Discharges plasma when deployed and can stick to targets.
- Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation Grenade - Also known as the Spike grenade. When deployed, the grenade fires out sharp super-heated metal projectiles and uses sharp blades to secure itself to surfaces.
- Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimaterial Incendiary Grenade - Also known as the Firebomb grenade. Upon impact with a surface, the grenade's contents burn the surrounding area.
- Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator/Localized - Also known as the Pulse grenade. Upon being thrown, it forcefully detonates and forms a hazardous ionization sphere which eventually collapses, destroying nearby targets.
- Z-400 Pursuit Disruption Grid Generator - Also known as the Splinter grenade. When it detonates, it creates an ionized lattice death cloud of orange sparks that disintegrates anything it touches.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.