From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- The Pillar of Autumn (Halo: Combat Evolved level) -> UNSC Pillar of Autumn, The Pillar of Autumn (Halo: Reach level)
- Halo (Halo: Combat Evolved level) -> Halo Array, Halo (Halo 3 level)
- The Truth and Reconciliation -> Truth and Reconciliation
- Assault on the Control Room (level) -> Assault on the Control Room
- The Library -> Library
- Cairo Station (level) -> Cairo Station
- The Arbiter -> Arbiter
- The Oracle -> Oracle
- Delta Halo (level) -> Installation 05
- Regret -> Prophet of Regret
- Quarantine Zone (level) -> Quarantine zone
- High Charity (level) -> High Charity
- The Great Journey -> Great Journey
- Crow's Nest (level) -> Crow's Nest
- Tsavo Highway (level) -> Tsavo Highway
- The Ark -> Installation 00
- The Covenant (level) -> Covenant
- Halo (Halo 3 level) -> a buncha stuff
- Assembly (level) -> Assembly
- Citadel (level) -> a buncha stuff
- Foundry (level) -> Foundry
- Alpha Base (level) -> way too much to list
- Arcadia City -> Pirth City
- The Flood (level) -> Flood
- Shield World (level) -> Shield world, Etran Harborage
- Blood Gulch (Halo Wars level) -> Blood Gulch
- Fort Deen (level) -> Fort Deen
Achievement table test area
Based off a similar implementation on Titanfall Wiki.
The following achievements can be unlocked on Winter Contingency.
|Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)||Halo: MCC (Xbox One)||Halo: MCC (Steam)||Title||Unlock requirement||Games|
|Beat Winter Contingency on Normal difficulty or harder.|
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
|Kill 7 Moa on Winter Contingency.|
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
|Finish Winter Contingency without setting foot in a drivable vehicle.|
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
|Beat the part time on Winter Contingency.|
|Beat the part score on Winter Contingency.|
|Find Data Pad 1 on Winter Contingency.|
|Find Data Pad 10 on Winter Contingency on Legendary difficulty.|
Just a bunch of links to various bits of concept art and whatnot I don't want to lose.
- http://potentialthings.blogspot.com/2014/11/recent-work-from-halo-master-chief.html (Stonetown concept art)
- http://potentialthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/halo-4-game-modes-concepts.html (Dominion forge objects)
http://potentialthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/decided-to-add-few-concept-images-i-did.html(Longbow concept art) Done!
- https://www.artstation.com/artwork/P3ogn (Evoltuions concept art)
Because I'm really creative with names. Project Warthog is my own personal project to revamp and redo the current set of Warthog pages on the wiki, to make the information within more easily digestible and less bloated. For full details of my proposal, see this thread on the forums.
- Create a page for the M12B Warthog. The idea of this page is to split Warthog information roughly in half, allowing the M12 Warthog page to focus primarily on the Warthog version found in Halo CE through Reach (and also CEA by extent but you get the idea) while the M12B page focuses on the version found in Halo 4 onwards.. DONE!
- Create the following page(s) DONE!
- Armored Warthog
- Trooper Warthog
- John Forge's Warthog maybe?
- M914 Recovery Vehicle - Information on this vehicle design and the development process/ cut content aspect
- M868 Tropic Warthog - Information on this vehicle design and the development process/ cut content aspect
- M862 Arctic Warthog - Information on this vehicle design and the development process/ cut content aspect
- M864 Arctic Warthog - Information on this vehicle design, and its use on the map Avalanche
- Tundra Warthog - General summary page for the Tundra Warthog and what it does differently (link it to the M864 and M862 variants too. I'd imagine that the Halo 5 REQ variants likethe ones I list below would be on a similar "tier" to the Tropic/ Arctic warthogs)
- Woodland Warthog - As per above
- ONI Warthog - As per above
- Urban Warthog - As per above
- Sword Warthog
- Create an overall Warthog page as part of the wiki's wider "hub pages" project (see: Wraith, Lich, Spirit for examples). A disambiguation page will be needed too.
- Rework the Warthog navbox to better reflect the nature of Warthog variants. Likely divide M12 and M12B warthogs into different rows. DONE!
- Perhaps the trickiest, figure out a way to better divide the Warthog pages for the LRV, Gauss and Rocket designs (ongoing).
- Listed at the end but really something to do as the project goes along, use this rework as an opportunity to bring Warthog information over from Halo Nation as part of the two wikis' ongoing merger project. Links left below for future reference.
Project ODST armour
Because my naming creativeness knows no bounds. Project to revamp the ODST armours part of the site to resemble the MJOLNIR armor pages more, because why do Spartans deserve cool pages alone?
Creation of the following pages;
- ODST/UA personal protective equipment (AKA Mickey's armour)
- ODST Sharpshooter Battle Dress Uniform (AKA Romeo's armour. Needs a better name plus a source for said name)
- ODST/Bullfrog Battle Dress Uniform (AKA the Bullfrogs' armour. Needs a better name plus source for said name)
- S-1 ONI Recon Battle Dress Uniform (AKA Dare's armour)
- MJOLNIR GEN2/ ODST (needs a better pagename - possibly ODST-class mjolnir to cover the MKV and MKVI stuff too)
- Mark 117 chest plate
- M/LBE hard case
- Mark IV/LBE-AA field case (not technically ODST, Jorge's backpack but including anyway)
- UA Collar/ Pauldron
- ODST helmet (include Dutch's ODST-HS helmet)
Halo 2 development
Early story drafts
https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1085856052678180864 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1076178181625921542 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1076104288584286208 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1075073344976891904 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1074776739618922497 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1073619075719413760 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1106210187201921024 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1105490972782354432 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1100603529935441923 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1100845051129794563 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1097849436997382144 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1097632341852409857 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1097594163149848577 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1097553912738004992 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1096500255573663750 https://twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1095052843604733952
Halo 2 design documentation
For archive purposes until such a time as it can be made proper use of.
A full design doc for the Halo 2 multiplayer featureset. This was a "living" design doc circulated around Bungie and last updated in November 2003. Red indicates features not-yet implemented. This approach was copmmonly used inside Bungie to get feedback from all areas of development. The multiplayer had "shockingly few" people on it.
Halo 3 design documentation
Early design documentation for using matchmaking to find players for parties, known as "recruiting".
Late pre-production documentation for Halo 3 achievements.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: All the design specs are mine. I had the master plan in my head, and I used the team as a sounding board, writing up docs like this to express my ideas and plans. Then the Xbox Live team modified existing and built new functionality to support it all.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: This came up just the other day. I had ambitious plans for an automated tournament system in Halo 2. We had to cut it because we couldn't implement all of the in-game UI, but the Xbox Live team implemented the backend and subsequently patented it.
- Halo 2 tournament patent
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: For Halo 2 we invented so much. Here's an old design spec that I wrote describing how messaging would work in game and in tandem with the Y menu, utilizing a generic service that the Xbox Live team modified for us. I haven't seen this in 15+ years, neat!
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: I've been sharing tidbits from my original Halo 2 multiplayer, UI, and online specs, but here's a real treat: an entire design doc. I wasn't initially in charge of the larger scale mp game, so I had to play catch-up. This was my plan.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: This was a living design doc, which I would share regularly inside of Bungie for feedback. This was last updated in November of 2003. Note that I used red to indicate features not yet implemented.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: I used this approach for everything. I found it extremely helpful for getting feedback from engineers and non-engineers alike. Here's the goal, here's the strategy, here's a list of ideas for how to accomplish a related objective - please help flesh it out further.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: No time to try. Just had to prioritize. MP had shockingly few people on it.
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: While looking through old Halo documents I also stumbled on this high level online design goals document that I wrote for Halo 3 in January of 2005. Anything interesting here?
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: Just in time for Easter, I found a sweet, creamy, delicious batch of additional Halo design documents. Here's one from my early days on Halo 3, titled Game Variant Editing Prototype. What catches your eye?
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: I was looking for another original Halo 2 design doc to share, in honor of H2A release on PC. Unfortunately I came up empty. But I did stumble on this early working doc of mine for Halo 3, exploring using matchmaking to find players for parties – a concept I called "Recruiting".
- Max Hoberman on Twitter: Here's another fun tidbit from my old Halo multiplayer design docs. This is from a presentation that I gave at the end of preproduction on Halo 3, a slide talking about Achievements.
As part of the concept art revamp I'm restoring the original artist-uploaded images to the wiki rather than cropped pngs. The crops are stored here for archival purposes should they be needed then.