Halo Infinite: Memory Agent
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "A lone secret agent from the Office of Naval Intelligence is sent on a mission to relay critical intel to the Master Chief. There’s just one catch—every seven hours, her memory resets. Now she must make a perilous journey through closely monitored space, desperate to learn whatever she can about her own past as well as that of the Master Chief. Through the help of an AI companion and battlefield reports of others who have encountered the legendary hero, she pieces together just how important her task may be."
- — The series' synopsis
Halo Infinite: Memory Agent was a marketing campaign released on Spotify on December 8, 2021, hours before Halo Infinite's release. The series is set just prior to the novel Halo: Shadows of Reach.
Chapter 1: Operation Hourglass
- Main article: Chapter 1: Operation Hourglass
"A secret agent with no memory is given an unsettling mission briefing from an unlikely source."
Chapter 2: Faith
- Main article: Chapter 2: Faith
"An archival recording from Earth details a citizen's encounter with the Master Chief."
Chapter 3: We Deliver
- Main article: Chapter 3: We Deliver
"The agent's shuttlecraft is pursued by an enemy squadron."
Chapter 4: Unsavory Means
- Main article: Chapter 4: Unsavory Means
"The mission is jeopardized when the agent learns she can't even trust herself."
Chapter 5: Intruder Alert
- Main article: Chapter 5: Intruder Alert
"A mysterious and unexpected encounter alters the course of the mission."
Chapter 6: Impressions
- Main article: Chapter 6: Impressions
"When the pursuing enemy returns, the crew makes a final stand and discovers just what they're capable of."
Technology and equipment
The full voice cast is included in the credits at the end of Chapter 6.
- Zehra Fazal as The Agent / Parisa
- Bill Millsap as Oliver
- Nondumiso Tembe as Faith Abdi
- Jim Meskimen as Franklin Mendez
- Tawnya Pettiford-Wates as Carol Rawley
- Andrew McKaige as Chips Dubbo
- Steve Downes as John-117
- Darren Jacobs as Colum McGinnis
- Jackson Gutierrez as Officer Mateus
- Twitter, alterlier (@alterlier3): "Sometimes I get to work with people like @Xbox / @Halo and I get to be in other worlds that communities love so much “Halo Infinite: Memory Agent” 🚀 • I’m back." (Retrieved on Dec 20, 2022) [archive]
- Twitter, Xbox (@Xbox): "Mission critical: Contact the Master Chief. Listen to the official @Halo narrative podcast, Halo Infinite: Memory Agent, exclusively available on @spotify" (Retrieved on Dec 8, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Legendary Endings (Retrieved on Dec 14, 2021) [archive]
- Twitter, Jeff Easterling (@GrimBrotherOne): "Had a blast crafting this story with @thefelders [Josh Feldman]. Give it a listen if you haven't checked it out already" (Retrieved on Dec 12, 2021) [archive]
- Twitter, Becky Feldman (@BeckyFeldman): "Move aside Rambo. I got a NEW CRUSH! (It’s Master Chief) Got to write on this Spotify Exclusive and it’s out now. You will love it even if you know nothing about Halo!" (Retrieved on Dec 8, 2021) [archive]
- IMDb - Dan Martin
- Twitter, Bill Millsap (@BillMillsap): "Happy HALO INFINITE release day!!! I am VERY excited to announce I play the A.I. “Oliver” alongside @ZehraFazal in a 6 part story podcast - “HALO INFINITE: MEMORY AGENT” now available on Spotify! My sincere thanks to my team @voxusa for this incredible opportunity!" (Retrieved on Dec 14, 2021) [archive]
- IMDb - Jim Meskimen
- Twitter, Darren Jacobs (@darrenjcbs): "So I can announce that I did an episode of #haloinfinite #MemoryAgent. I play McGinnis in Chapter 5: Intruder Alert. It was such a pleasure to work with this amazing team. I had a complete blast. Check it out on Spotify." (Retrieved on Dec 14, 2021) [archive]