Traxus Heavy Industries
One of the largest human industrial businesses, Traxus was ubiquitous on Earth as well as Reach. Traxus Heavy Industries maintained a large network of warehouses on Earth to ease the storage of supplies and goods. One of these facilities, Traxus Factory Complex 09, was located in Voi and was a prominent industrial facility and warehouse from which cargo was ferried to the space tether in New Mombasa. Wind Power Station 7 on the Zanzibar Island was also apparently under control of Traxus. Traxus Heavy Industries also had a few office buildings in the city of New Mombasa and advertisements for this company could be seen all over the city.
Traxus had a large office building, the Traxus Tower, in the city of New Alexandria on Reach. It was also the main evacuation point for the city during the Siege of New Alexandria during the Fall of Reach. With the help of SPARTAN-B312, the tower's executive pad was cleared and held by the Bullfrogs to enable the evacuation. The company also utilized HuCiv HC1500 trucks for ground transport. In 2556, Traxus was placed under "Active Investigation" by ONI alongside many other companies after the Sedra terrorist attack.
The company had facilities in the following cities and locations:
- The company's name is a reference to Traxus IV, an AI that went rampant in the Marathon series.
- In Halo 3, Traxus has been seen on the cargo crates similar to the way COBB Industries was referenced on crates in Halo 2. Based on these appearances, it is probably some form of shipping or transport company or perhaps manufacturing.
- The Halo 4 multiplayer map Perdition, which takes place in Pilvros, New Carthage, has a billboard for Traxus.
The sign of Traxus Factory Complex 09.
A Traxus HuCiv HC1500 on Reach.
The sign at Traxus Tower.
The Traxus Tower in the city of New Alexandria
A Traxus office building in New Mombasa.
A Traxus ad in New Mombasa.
A Traxus labeled storage tank on the Halo: Reach level The Package.
List of appearances
- Halo 2 (First appearance)
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 4
- Halo: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo: Retribution (Mentioned only)
- Halo Infinite
- Halo 3, multiplayer map Last Resort
- Halo: Reach, campaign level Exodus
- Halo Waypoint: Earth
- Halo 3, campaign levels The Storm, campaign level Floodgate
- Halo 3: ODST, campaign level Mombasa Streets
- Halo: Reach, campaign level The Pillar of Autumn
- ONI: Walk the Path
- Halo 5: Guardians, multiplayer map Empire