|This article is based on canon information, but the article's name is conjectural, as there is currently no official name for the subject.|
Choppers became popular among the Banished that it became a competition to become a driver in outrider squadrons.
- Terror Chopper: A variant of the Chopper equipped with extended ramming spikes and explosive rounds.
Halo Wars 2
- Info: Scout, Fast moving, Can ram enemies
- Tier: 1
- Cost: Population 3, Supplies 245, Power 15
- Chopper upgrade: Shrapnel Rounds
- Info: Unit Upgrade, Adds explosive rounds, Detects Cloaked units
- Tier: 2
- Cost: Supplies 0, Power 450
In Halo Wars 2 Choppers can be built by all Banished leaders besides Let 'Volir and Ripa 'Moramee at the Outpost. As a scout unit Choppers can gather resources. Choppers do well against infantry, okay against vehicles, and poorly against aircraft and structures.
Concept art of the Chopper for Halo Wars 2.
A Banished Chopper in the Halo Wars 2 Open Beta.
A Banished Chopper fighting a M121 Jackrabbit in Halo Wars 2.
List of appearances
- Halo Wars 2 (First appearance)
- Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs, Banished Units Chopper
- Halo Wars 2