Uniform Code of Military Justice
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Do I need to remind you that lying to a superior officer is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice?"
- — Captain Piers Ewen
The Uniform Code of Military Justice is the primary legal code for matters of internal military law within the United Nations Space Command's Armed Forces, enforced by the UNSC Judge Advocate General's Corps.
The code covers obeying the orders of superior officers appointed by the UNSC. In addition, lying to a superior officer is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, all recruits of the UNSC had to be a minimum of eighteen years of age, though recruits may enlist at the age of sixteen with parental consent. The use of child soldiers is a violation of six articles of the code of justice; the SPARTAN-II program and SPARTAN-III program violated the code.
List of appearances
- Halo: Retribution (First mentioned)
- Halo: Silent Storm (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Shadows of Reach (Mentioned only)