Thruster (Halo Infinite)
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Halo Infinite campaign
The Thruster module becomes available in the campaign after the player retrieves it from Spartan Sorel's body during the main campaign mission Conservatory. The Thruster module can be upgraded by expending Spartan cores (equipment points) collected during the campaign.
- Afterburner (costs 1 Spartan core) - Adds a second charge to your Thruster.
- Thermal Control (costs 2 Spartan cores) - Reduces Thruster cooldown by 20%.
- Impulse (costs 3 Spartan cores) - Adds significant power to the Thruster, allowing further and faster travel.
- Escape Velocity (costs 3 Spartan cores) - Adds a personal cloak effect to the Thruster, lasting four seconds after activation.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)