From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Mexico on the English Wikipedia.|
- Janissary James: "You promised me we didn't have to move any more."
- James James: "Hey, it never snows in Mexico."
- — Janissary James and her father argue about moving to Mexico.
- Danforth Whitcomb: "You know the story of the Alamo, Chief?"
- John-117: "Yes, sir. A famous siege with a handful of defenders holding off overwhelming forces."
- — Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb to the Master Chief as Covenant warships approach Eridanus Secundus.
2000 thousand Mexican soldiers attacked 155 Texan men at the Alamo. 600 Mexican soldiers were killed along with a number of Texans. Though there were survivors. The battle was referenced in regards to the one sided nature of the early Human-Covenant War in Historical/Psychological Analysis of Cole, Preston J.
When the Covenant attacked Earth in late 2552, Mexico became a site of conflict during the global battle. That is to say that the Covenant deployed troops just off the coast of the Yucatán Peninsula. These Covenant forces intended to search the seafloor there for unknown reasons, but their operation was stopped by the Spartan-IIs of Blue Team.
- "Where did you get your license? Mexico City?"
- — A UNSC Marine jokingly pokes fun at Spartan John-117 while he drives an M12 Warthog.
List of appearances
- Halo: First Strike (First mentioned)
- i love bees (Mentioned only)
- Halo 2 (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (Mentioned only)
- Halo Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- The Mona Lisa (Indirect mention)
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo 2 Anniversary
- Terminals (holographic projection only)
- i love bees, Axon Clips, Chapter 6 - Janissary: "Ice Cream"
- Halo Encyclopedia (2009 edition), Earth, p. 284-285, (2009); p. 296-297 (2011 edition)
- Halo: First Strike, chapter 30
- Halo: Evolutions, The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 204-205
- Halo: Escalation, issue #7