|This article is based on canon information, but the article's name is conjectural, as there is currently no official name for the subject.|
Halo Wars 2
- Info: Scout, Fast moving, Can ram enemies
- Tier: 1
- Cost: Population 3, Supplies 230, Power 15
- Ghost upgrade: Vehicle Shielding
- Info: Unit Upgrade, Gains a Shield, Detects cloaked units
- Tier: 2
- Cost: Supplies 0, Power 450
In Halo Wars 2 the Ghost is a unit exclusive to Shipmaster Let 'Volir and Ripa 'Moramee. Like its Halo Wars counterpart, it can be upgraded to have energy shielding and can be used to gather resources. Being cheap scout units, Ghosts only do okay against infantry and vehicles and perform poorly against aircraft and structures. It costs 30 resources in Blitz.
Model of the Banished T-32 Ghost in Halo Wars 2.
List of appearances
- Halo Wars 2 (First appearance)