From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
(Redirected from Sinoviet Center)
SinoViet Center was a building located in downtown New Alexandria, Reach, owned by SinoViet Heavy Machinery.
During the evacuation of the city during the Fall of Reach, 7 Delta reported it as the location of a Covenant communications jammer to Catherine-B320 before being abruptly cut off. SPARTAN-B312 arrived at the center, finding all the troopers dead, (except for one), Noble Six found and destroyed the jammer but was quickly attacked by a swarm of Yanme'e. Kat, realizing it was a trap, ordered Noble Six to immediately evacuate the center.
- SinoViet Center is also the location of the multiplayer map Reflection, as well as the Shell-shocked Army trooper Easter egg.
- In the main lobby of the building, there is a hologram of a Paris-class heavy frigate, one of the various warship classes manufactured by SinoViet Heavy Machinery.
- Elevator music was played in the building's lifts. The music is actually from one of Martin O'Donnell's old commercial jingles.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- ^ a b Halo: Reach, campaign level, New Alexandria
- ^ Halo: Reach, Legendary Edition Developer Commentary