At least two
Before the Human-Covenant War, the station's mass drivers were used to launch deep space monitoring relays in order to study distant star systems; one such facility was known as Longbow Station. The planet was attacked by the Covenant in 2551 though it was not glassed. Lethbridge Industrial, a major UNSC manufacturing firm, is based on the planet in Lethbridge, Corsica. The Concord incident took place in 2554, during which Spartan-IV operatives made use of outer-plated leg protections.
In 2558, Concord's UNSC supply routes were disrupted by a faction of Kig-Yar pirates. In response, the Office of Naval Intelligence charged Spartan Kojo Agu with neutralizing the pirates while testing a prototype of the DEADEYE-class Mjolnir armor system. After a four-day operation, Agu succeeded in eliminating the pirates.
List of appearances
- ^ This image of Longbow Station, Concord
- ^ Halo 4 Official Site: MAPS + MISSIONS
- ^ YouTube: PAX Prime 2012 Day 1
- ^ Halo 4 Interactive Guide
- ^ Halo 4, Outer-plated legs description
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Lore of the Rings