From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Armor may refer to the following:
- Armor permutations
United Nation Space Command
- Black body suit - A lightly armored vacuum-enabled suit used by the UNSC.
- Powered assault exoskeletons/armor defense systems
- Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor - A UNSC powered armor system similar to the MJOLNIR series.
- HRUNTING MARK III (B) "Cyclops" Exoskeleton A UNSC powered exoskeleton used by the UNSC Marine Corps.
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I Prototype ADS - An advanced development of the early MJOLNIR system.
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX "Mantis" ADS - A powered exoskeleton/armored fighting vehicle used by the UNSC Marine Corps after the Human-Covenant War.
- MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor - The performance-enhancing powered assault armor defense system used by the SPARTAN-IIs, select SPARTAN-IIIs, and the SPARTAN-IVs.
- Semi-Powered Infiltration armor - The armor used by most SPARTAN-IIIs.
- ODST armor - The vacuum-sealed body armor used by the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.
- Titanium-A armor - The armor used on United Nations Space Command vessels.
- UNSC Army Battle Dress Uniform - The standard body armor used by the UNSC Army.
- UNSC Marine Corps Battle Dress Uniform - The standard body armor used by the UNSC Marine Corps.
- Covenant mobile weapon platforms
- Jiralhanae armor
- Jiralhanae power armor - The shielded power armor used by the Jiralhanae.
- Sangheili combat harness - The standard Sangheili combat armor.
- Kig-Yar combat harness - The standard Kig-Yar combat armor.
- Unggoy combat harness - The standard Unggoy combat armor.
- Forerunner personal armor - Personal body armor worn by all Forerunners.
- Combat skin - Combat armor used by the Forerunners.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.