From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Armor may refer to the following:
- Armor permutations
United Nation Space Command
- Black body suit - A lightly armored vacuum-enabled suit used by the UNSC.
- Powered assault exoskeletons/armor defense systems
- Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor - A UNSC powered armor system similar to the MJOLNIR series.
- HRUNTING MARK III (B) "Cyclops" Exoskeleton A UNSC powered exoskeleton used by the UNSC Marine Corps.
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark I Prototype ADS - An advanced development of the early MJOLNIR system.
- HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX "Mantis" ADS - A powered exoskeleton/armored fighting vehicle used by the UNSC Marine Corps after the Human-Covenant War.
- MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor - The performance-enhancing powered assault armor defense system used by the SPARTAN-IIs, select SPARTAN-IIIs, and the SPARTAN-IVs.
- Semi-Powered Infiltration armor - The armor used by most SPARTAN-IIIs.
- ODST armor - The vacuum-sealed body armor used by the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.
- Titanium-A armor - The armor used on United Nations Space Command vessels.
- UNSC Army Battle Dress Uniform - The standard body armor used by the UNSC Army.
- UNSC Marine Corps Battle Dress Uniform - The standard body armor used by the UNSC Marine Corps.
- Jiralhanae power armor - The shielded power armor used by the Jiralhanae.
- Sangheili combat harness - The standard Sangheili combat armor.
- Unggoy combat harness - The standard Unggoy combat armor.
- Forerunner personal armor - Personal body armor worn by all Forerunners.
- Combat skin - Combat armor used by the Forerunners.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.