From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article may contain information based upon upcoming, unreleased, or recently-released content from Halo Infinite, and may not be fully complete. Additionally, the information may be subject to change if it is based on pre-release material. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
Brute grenadiers are madmen and savages who are too unstable and crude to advance in the Banished hierarchy. With few other options to seek glory, they turned to Voridus, who offered a place in the vanguard of his pack for any willing to test his latest inventions. While many achieved the glory they desired their bodies began to rot from the inside out from exposure to the infusion they abuse. Grenadiers are typically equipped with iatrochemically-enhanced armor and grenade launchers that can be overcharged by infusion.
- Info: Core Infantry, Armed with grenades, Can siphon infusion to increase speed, damage, and armor. Explode and create pools of infusion upon death
- Tier: 1
- Cost: Population 4, Supplies 230, Power 0
- Brute Grenadier upgrade: Hard-Target Detonators
- Info: Increases grenade damage
- Tier: 2
- Cost: Supplies 0, Power 400
- Brute Grenadier upgrade: Infused Grenades
- Info: Increases grenade range, Grenadiers leave a pool of infusion while attacking
- Tier: 3
- Cost: Supplies 0, Power 600
Awakening The Nightmare
- Info: Core Infantry, Armed with grenades, Can siphon infusion to increase speed, damage, and armor. Explode and create pools of infusion upon death, comes in two units
- Tier: 0
- Cost: Population 8, Supplies 100, Power 0
Jiralhanae Grenadiers are exclusive to Voridus and can be built at Raid Camps in place of Suicide Unggoy, and are also available in the mission The Archive through the teleporters. Grenadiers do well against infantry, but poorly against vehicles, aircraft, and structures. Once the Hard-Target Detonators upgrade is purchased, Grenadiers will perform okay against aircraft. Once the Infused Grenades upgrade is purchased, Grenadiers will perform okay against vehicles. In Blitz, Scarred Grenadiers replace the standard Grenadier unit, and cost 50 energy.
List of appearances