From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by .
|Planet||Location||Facility Name/Facility Role|
|Alluvion||Sundark Sea||Alluvion Research Center|
|Pinnacle Station||Space elevator|
|Jorta Station||Private security command hub/research hub|
Following the Human-Covenant War, Liang-Dortmund began work on a number of glassed planets. On Meridian, Liang-Dortmund began work on deglassing the surface. Liang-Dortmund also began working below the surface of Ruthersburg.
In 2556, Liang-Dortmund established the Alluvion Research Center (ARC) inside the perimeter of Forerunner pylons to research a new fuel type discovered at the bottom of the Sundark Sea. The pylons retracted a year later, costing Liang-Dortmund the ARC.
Prior to the emergence of the Guardian Custode, Liang-Dortmund were in competition with Aquarius Terraforming Solutions for the rights to begin re-terraforming processes on Reach - though the necessary resource and territorial concessions required to make this possible made Aquarius the preferred candidate for the operation.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
Liang-Dortmund employs a vast fleet of non-combat vehicles for mining and transportation purposes.
- Mining rig
- Brahman light hauler
- EM-240 Neides auger
- JOTUN Arilus
- SL-4 Traxus Cargo Transporter
- Star Charter-class colony support ship
- Unidentified trucks
The corporation employs an embedded security force, which is authorized to purchase weapons and vehicles from the United Nations Space Command suppliers, with special modifications according to the corporation's operational needs.
- Corp M12B Warthog
- Corp M290 Mongoose
- Logoless Corp M290 Mongoose
- Corp M290-M Gungoose
- Corp M820 Scorpion
- Corp D79-TC Pelican
- Corp HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX Mantis.
- Corporate Security Cyclops
- The name 'Liang-Dortmund' probably originates from the city Dortmund located in the west of Germany, which is known for its former steel industry and its disused coal pits. The association with the city Dortmund is additionally indicated by the paintings of Liang-Dortmund's vehicles. Yellow and black are the colors of Dortmund's local soccer club, Ballspielverein Borussia 09 e.V. Dortmund. "Liang" itself is a relatively common Chinese surname. It could also be a reference to Liang Wengen, founder of Sany Heavy Industry, a Chinese company which is the sixth largest heavy machinery company in the world, specialising in excavator, crane and coal mining machineries amongst other construction machineries.
Liang-Dortmund's Alluvion Research Center.
Liang-Dortmund miners engaging a Promethean Knight.
Miner defending a bridge on Meridian.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- Halo Mythos (Mentioned only)
- Halo Fractures
- Halo: Retribution
- Halo: The Television Series
- Halo Waypoint: Meridian
- Halo 5: Guardians, Warzone map, March on Stormbreak
- Halo 5: Guardians, Warzone map, Escape from ARC
- Halo 5: Guardians, campaign level, Meridian Station
- Halo 5: Guardians, campaign level, Unconfirmed
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Glassed Ceiling
- Halo 5: Guardians, campaign level, Glassed
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Buzz Generating
- Halo 5: Guardians, multiplayer map, Molten
- Halo Waypoint: Alluvion
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Foundations (Retrieved on Jan 12, 2022) [archive]
- MegaBloks - Corporate Security Cyclops