Halopedia talk:Halopedian of the Month/08 2010
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Before You Vote
- Only votes from users who have accounts on Halopedia and whose vote are cast while being logged in will count. The account must have been created at least one month before the vote and have at least 50 article edits.
- For example, if one is voting for HOTM for the month of October then the user must have created their account in July or before July.
- Votes will be counted for next month. Please vote on the section for next month, because only the votes in that section will be counted.
- You can vote one time only. If you wish to change your vote, cross out (but do not remove) any previous votes you have made.
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see.
- In the event of a tie the results from the edit count page will be used as a tie breaker.
- You must put your vote with your signature in the voting area. In the end votes with signatures are the only ones that will be counted.
- Ultra Force (7) (talk) (contribs)
- Durandal-217 (4) (talk) (contribs)
- Halo-343 (3) (talk) (contribs)
- Sangheili Commando 021: Fluffball Gato (1) (talk) (contribs)
- Braidenvl (1) (talk) (contribs)
- Halo-343 - done a lot of good work lately.-- Forerunner 13:49, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Sangheili Commando 021: Fluffball Gato - The guy with the big username keeps making awesome contributions. Also, I don't know how to use this new username template so if I have made a mistake, please correct me.- JEA13 [iTalk] 15:38, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force - His contributions have gone unnoticed like many other users but he makes one of the best, I won't be surprised if he became an administrator. -- Cally991UserWiki:Cally99117|1]]7 16:33, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Durandal-217 — As per my previous nominations of this user. Great contributions, awesome knowledge and understanding of the Halo universe, and overall, a good guy. User:CommanderTony/Sig
- Durandal-217 - What he may lack in quantity, he makes up for in quality. He's completely rewritten and overhauled multiple articles (for the better), which is a something few users ever do and shouldn't go unnoticed even if he doesn't do it every day. Halo-343 is obviously another exemplary user, but he's already been HoTM. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 18:56, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Durandal-217 - I've got to agree with CT and Jugus on this one - Nìcmávr (Tálk) 19:01, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force - Sergeant JimMy Stacker 08:49, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force - I appreciate my nomination, but I think Ultra Force deserves the spotlight this month; his contributions have been plentiful and unparalleled. - Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:51, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force Yeah.. I'm voting for him. He makes good edits and awesome improvements to the articles. --"Why am I here and what the hell are you?"The guy who hates his username. 20:24, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force its about time :D Lol@Phailure 14:50, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Durandal-217 - Draw ftw! - Sketchist 18:38, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Halo-343 - I've been thinking about this for a while and I've finally come to a conclusion. Halo-343 is one of the most devoted and outstanding users on Halopedia. His sharp editing skills along with his cool temperament, amazing contributions, great personality and leadership skills are legendary. Though I've gotten rather annoyed at his superior intellect and English skills, he has a true heart and is a true friend... not just to me, but to anyone. He is willing to befriend the least of us. He has proved himself numerous times as a user whose achievements outshine the best of us. In my opinion, Halo-343 deserves to win HotM every month. You have my vote, sir. Kougermasters (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 09:13, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Ultra Force - While making epic edits and improving Halopedia, Ultra Force has always remained conversational and helpful, answering my stupid questions. - Sierra-051 File:Autoturrethud.svg|18px]] 17:57, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Halo-343-You, sire, are awesome. You make many edits, including smiting vandals, and you always know what to say :).-- 21:23, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Braidenvl - He's been doing a ton of work lately, including revamping entire articles, something that takes a lot of time. He is worthy of being HOTM.
- Ultra Force He deserves it. Que Sera, Sera 21:43, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
If Halo-343 deseerves two HoTMs then shouldn't he be an administrator already? --
- He might if we had free spaces, but what would we gain? He's already a valuable contributor. It's not like you're ever closer to Jesus if you get sysops.-- Forerunner 18:24, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Well Cally, lies can be good things. Everybody lies, every day, and it's to benefit themselves or other people. But lies can also be bad things; they can hurt or mislead people. In much the same way, power can be a good thing; it benefits the one with the power and other people around them. However power can also be a bad thing, particularly power in the hands of certain individuals that are manipulative and controlling with their power. While this manifestation of power may be first observed and embraced as something resembling a veteran Commander tending carefully to his flock, closer inspection, and indeed closer experience, reveals the dark side of this locked embrace. Inseparable from power is self-indulgence, which when cornered, attacks with a ferociousness only possible to be fueled by the power that started it. When these two dark aspects of delusional positives formulated in the human psyche come together in an environment such as say, Halopedia, it is like stamping on a human face, repeatedly. And it will not go down without a bloody fight. - Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 17:55, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Srz speech FTW :P -- 18:06, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Halo-343, you make some of the best speeches in Halopedia. Ultra Force claps for Halo-343. -- Ultra Force 18:27, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree, Halo-343. Like Kougermasters, I fully understand the meaning of what you said. You're right, and I believe you will not be such an admin if you were ever to be one. --Fluffball Gato 02:07, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- He's saying something to the affect of "absolute power corrupts absoloutely" Que Sera, Sera
First, I would like to thank Cally99117 for my nomination this month. I also thank those of you who voted for me. Finally, I thank the other users who were nominated this month for thier hard work, determination and friendship towards others. I am very proud of earning this award and will continue the work that you would expect from me in Halopedia. -- Ultra Force 16:09, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
|Halopedian of the Month voting Archive|