Halopedia talk:Halopedian of the Month/03 2010
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Before You Vote
- Only votes from users who have accounts on Halopedia and whose vote are cast while being logged in will count. The account must have been created at least one month before the vote and have at least 50 article edits.
- For example, if one is voting for HOTM for the month of October then the user must have created their account in July or before July.
- Votes will be counted for next month. Please vote on the section for next month, because only the votes in that section will be counted.
- You can vote one time only. If you wish to change your vote, cross out (but do not remove) any previous votes you have made.
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see.
- In the event of a tie the results from the edit count page will be used as a tie breaker.
- You must put your vote with your signature in the voting area. In the end votes with signatures are the only ones that will be counted.
- ShadowBroker44 (5) (talk) (contribs)
- -Ascension- (4) (talk) (contribs)
- Durandal-217 (2) (talk) (contribs)
- -Ascension- - Great user with awesome contributions.
- Durandal-217 - <lame comment> Though the user seldom edits Halopedia, he is one of many that focuses on quality instead of quantity. He only needed one edit in an article to improve that article significantly by following the newly enacted Manual of Style and acknowledges how other veteran users contribute to Halopedia by avoiding making multiple edits and starts a discussion when his edits were reverted. </lame comment> "I SHALL DESTROY DURANDAL!"外国人(7alk) 02:55, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
-Ascension- - Devoted. - JEA13 [iTalk] 15:44, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- -Ascension- - Ever since i joined Halopedia, he has made very great edits to the articles. - --"We are not backing down now. Besides, I dont like losing, remember?" Yugiohtipman34 18:57, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- -Ascension- - Upon examining the contributions of the two here nominated, I find that Ascension's edits over this month have been largely more substantial than Durandal's. Additionally, I have not seen any other users who I think in particular deserve the award this month, so Ascension in my opinion is the best choice. BLADEBANE Anti-Vandal 07:29, February 8, 2010 (UTC)Blade bane
- ShadowBroker44 - Very active with great contributions. - Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 23:01, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- ShadowBroker44 - He didn't win yet? Kougermasters (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 00:19, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- ShadowBroker44 He is good at adding categories for most of the articles and is yery active. Cally99117 08:16, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- ShadowBroker44 - Just yesterday I was thinking about nominating him, but I had this strange feeling he had won it before. Just... look at his contributions. It's a wonder! - JEA13 [iTalk] 12:59, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- -Ascension- Great user, good contributions. I wish they could all win though. --Sgt.T.N.Biscuits 00:18, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- ShadowBroker44 - What can I say? Seems to be an editing machine lately--Rusty-UserWiki:Rusty-112|112]] 07:50, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
galacticdominator! He is the coolest, most mysterious person I have ever seen. I nominate him!.rich 17:18, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Durandal-217 - In the past conversations i've had with him, he's seems like a great guy! Throw that in with an outstanding edit review, knowledge of Halo, and overall membership, there's nobody better this month to vote for! User:CommanderTony/Sig
- Thank you for nominating me, but I feel that users such as Durandal-217, Exalted Obliteration and Orionf22 deserve this much more than I do. They've been around Halopedia and fought with reasoning to sort out the canonical issues surrounding the new products of the Halo franchise.外国人(7alk) 02:49, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like it's going to be a close one between -Ascension- and ShadowBroker44, I have no idea who to vote for. -- User:Mechanical-Menace
- I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your votes and kind words Tony and Ascension, I do appreciate them. It's good to know that my work, all be it slow sometimes, is noticed and appreciated. Durandal-217 04:22, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
- And I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, especially 343 for the nomination. I have been working hard this month, and along with Durandal, I am glad that someone has noticed. Regards - S.B.44 [Talk] 04:25, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
|Halopedian of the Month voting Archive|