Halopedia talk:Halopedian of the Month/04 2007
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Halopedian of the Month voting Archive|
- Donut THX 1138 (13) (talk) (contribs)
- Dojorkan (2) (talk) (contribs)
- Spartan-091 (1) (talk) (contribs)
- Forerunner (1) (talk) (contribs)
- Spartan-118 (1) (talk) (contribs)
Please update as necessary...
- Forerunner Should win this month as he was robbed last month by a certain user who will remain nameless in case he erases all his user pages and runs away crying like last timeFile:Rolleyes.gif]]-- Yamanba 13:55, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 - Has done fairly extensive contributions around here, of which not least is the creation of the CoH|Covenant of Halopedia]]. FTW! =D Cheers, Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 16:22, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Dojorkan gets my vote this month, for his contributions of images and his help in decyphering the Honor Guard Councilor. -ED 20:44, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 - 'Nodotee has done alot --Ares.117 22:30, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 - He worked on halopedia, and created CoH|Covenant of Halopedia]], he's got my vote.--Admiral Sozai NexesFile:Legendary.jpg|25px]]FLEETCOMM 22:55, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 Per Admiral Sozai Nexes. Terror File:Halo2emblem.ashx.jpg|30px]] (Talkie Talkie)(Workie Workie)
- Donut THX 1138 has my vote. --Master Gunnery Sergeant Hank J Wimbleton IVCOM
- Donut THX 1138. Well, he's the popular one currently. Plusi can't vote 4 myself - Forerunner 17:07 3/3/07
- Donut THX 1138=i vote 4 him as he has helped me out a lot and he spent some of his time(i fink a lot!) creating CoH|Covenant of Halopedia]] and also he has some pretty cool pics(he deserves to be halopedian of the month)Eaut' Solamee File:Symbol 1.GIF|30px]] (Home)(Speak)(WUU2) 18:26, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- Dojorkan has been bery useful. --Dragonclaws(talk) 02:01, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 It seems that he's quite active and I really can't go many places without seeing something he's contributed to. Plus he's just cool like that. lil azn man 02:21, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- Mr. 'Nodotee (i.e. Donut). He's awesome.
- Spartan-091 - I cast my vote for Spartan-091. He has contributed a lot and everyone seems to have forgotten about him...--Caboose File:Caboose.jpg|35 px]] Orange Juice and Cookies 18:04, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- Heck, I'll vote for myself next month... Donut THX 1138 has been more active than me, anyway... SPARTAN-091 File:UNSC.jpg|15 px]] HelmetComm||Juliet
- Donut THX 1138. He's gonna win!!!Th~|Nobinator^_|>Noone to Talk to|Nothing to do
- Councillor 'Nodotee This guy is SO sexy... I think I'm in love... guesty-persony-thingy File:GPersonyThingy.jpeg|19px]] 04:04, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- User: Spartan-118'I'll vote for me Spartan-118 05:20, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- Donut THX 1138 He is a great member at Halopedia. He has done so many things to keep this great site under control. By far he has got my vote. Spartan117John File:HALO 3 wallpaper cutout 2.JPG|25px]]
- Donut THX 1138- He has contributed greatly and has created many things which have made Halopedia better.--Gerzam Image:Gerzam.jpg |20px [Communications] [Past Battles] 00:55, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Am i the only one that thinks it odd, that all these users that have the MIA stamp on there page are coming back to life just to vote for Forunner? And that's the first we've heard of them in months?
- --Councilor 'Nodotee File:Donut 7.JPG|35px]] [BattleNet] - [CoH|Covenant of Halopedia]]] 01:34, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- EXACTLY! I rooted them out and informed Esemono about it, and not only did he not appreciate it, even putting some back, but Yamanba also complains. Huh. Cheers, Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 01:38, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
BigQuote|Strongly advise all aforementioned IP addresses (including DEATH360, Joshua -29, EvilWays, etc) be banned, and that Forerunner be banned for attempting to falsify 6 votes to contest your lead as HotM. -- RelentlessRecusant
- It's more than odd, it's really quite suspicious. Is there any way any of the admins could check on the IP address(es) of these people, or anything like that? guesty-persony-thingy 01:41, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- I looked at the History and they didn't even put their names on the list. There are just unknown IPs. Can that be allowed? IPs shouldn't be able to add names, if they to vote, they should log in to their accounts first.
- It is a rule stated clearly above that users must sign their names and put their votes in bold. Those are the only ones that are counted; the "nominee" section is just for reference. -ED 20:12, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
Good observation, but I think that any adminstrator can answer my question: Why can't I do any edits for the whole page, only parts that have the  sign?Master Chief Petty Officer 09:43, 14 March 2007 (UTC) (Please go to my user page)
- Answered on your page. -ED 20:40, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
I want to thank everyone that voted for me. It's an honor to be HOTM after only two months being here. Thank you all. I will continue my campaign against the humans! (< heh, Halo 2 quote) Anyways, that's my way of says i'll continue all my hard work around here. Thanks again.