From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Yes, Halopedia's new look... looks a bit messy. I'll be taking care of the links so they will lead to this place. Might take some time to change all links, though. That is all. Good luck on halopedia.com
Awesomely Informal, Pope Yapyap III
I suppose this doesn't belong in Forum:Moving in/rights as I never got approval before, but if you have a few minutes sometime could you please take a look at my bot proposal I've copied over from Wikia here? It's for keeping a record of past daily and weekly challenges, I've been testing it on the scratchpad.wikia.com for the past month. Thank you for your time. --31stCenturyMatt 18:55, 2 November 2010 (EDT)
- I really appreciate your time, thanks. I would've written it using pywikipediabot but since Wikia didn't have any sort of tool server and I'd have to run it from my own computer, I just went ahead and wrote it in C#. It uses a library called DotNetWikiBot. --31stCenturyMatt 09:50, 3 November 2010 (EDT)
- Thank you, I really appreciate your help. --31stCenturyMatt 18:34, 4 November 2010 (EDT)
Sorry for the confusion on my part. As for alternate solutions for the problem, there is the page Halopedia:Used unused images where we could put some of the images that are actually in use. For some reason, that one era icon wasn't listed there. Still, it can be tricky finding some of the unused images that are actually in use. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 14:29, 19 December 2010 (EST)
there you go, tried to simplify it a bit and make it more encyclopedic. --CookieMonstersayshello 11:51, 13 May 2011 (EDT)
true, true gotta point there. But then again what about the flood they use large numbers which are considered tactics.--CookieMonstersayshello 11:52, 13 May 2011 (EDT)
YES, fore I am very well aware of that, but you have to understand that Cannon Foddery is not the only option the Elites have, they use much more than just the Soviet Dictator method. Read what me and The All-knowing Sith'ari and you'll see. --CookieMonstersayshello 20:51, 8 July 2011 (EDT) I thought the sangheili article kept saying how the elites were "masterfully skilled tacticans" or "skilled combat tacticians" or "excellent tacticians". I am sick and tired of these mixed messages on Covenant smartoscity here, yeah please read The All-Knowing Sith'ari's talk page and you'll see, good day to you.
Possible Point Abuse
Banned on #halopedia
I got banned on IRC because the admin there didn't like my nick and didn't know me. My nick is Mr_Balls
- I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he didn't like your nick because it was inappropriate. 1234fansofHalo 23:09, 22 July 2011 (EDT)
i have issues --CookieMonstersayshello 04:36, 7 August 2011 (EDT)
- What's up? You're welcome to email me if you want a private chat. - File:Major.png|20 Nìcmávr (Tálk) 05:49, 7 August 2011 (EDT)
Kk, cheers Ill do it later. --CookieMonstersayshello 14:08, 7 August 2011 (EDT)
Could you please take a look at the Double Redirects list list and fix the links on user pages, I can't do that aas a normal user. Then the list will finally be cleared after the next cache update.
- Well, thank you anyway.
File:Commander Grade One.png|20 Wilc0 When in doubt, flee. File:NL flag.jpg|20 (Talk page) 09:52, 30 August 2011 (EDT)
Hello Nicmavr. Subtank recently approached me about two double redirects on my former user pages. I was able to fix one of them but the other seems to be protected so I can't edit it. If you could either unprotect it or fix it for me that would be great. Thanks.--Commander Spartacus (Tenth Roman Battalion) 11:16, 21 December 2011 (EST)
What Kills Me
My curiosity. It brought me to the Russian Halopedia. May I say you guys are great with all the coding and sensing, because now I'm getting emails from Halopedia in Russian. (facepalm) Do you happen to know how to fix this language problem? —S331 File:Bubbleshieldhud.svg|14 (COM • Mission Log • Profile) 09:48, 19 January 2012 (EST)
- Alright, but I'm pretty sure my visit there affected the language, because it was notifying me that someone send me a message on my board here. I reset my Preferences and set them again to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion. :D —S331 File:Bubbleshieldhud.svg|14 (COM • Mission Log • Profile) 10:19, 19 January 2012 (EST)
More images that need to be restored.
Hey Nic. Sorry, but could you please restore the following six images? These images were accidentally deleted by HalopediaBot and were being used on the Data Drop pages.
- File:XF-063 04-02-2491.pdf
- File:POA taggedcomm0233.pdf
- Restored.— subtank 18:34, 14 July 2012 (EDT)
Good Evening Nicmavr. A while ago, I was on the Halopedia chat, simply talking with some friends, when Ajax 013, for no reason, kicked, and proceeded to eventually permaban me. Could you please look into the matter, and, if possible, unban me?
Um, I just tried to join the Halopedia IRC, but it says i'm still banned from the channel. If you want to get a hold of my IP, just meet me on #Minutechat. This is a bit redundant, I know, and I apologize.--Minuteman 2492 (talk) 10:37, 21 January 2013 (EST)