- 1 Welcome to Halopedia!
- 2 Regarding your edits.
- 3 RE: Merger
- 4 Gray Team
- 5 Editing
- 6 What year were you born?
- 7 HoTM Interview
- 8 Nolan Byrne
- 9 Epic Phail
- 10 New Mombasa
- 11 Gravemind
- 12 Listen
- 13 Hey
- 14 Assault Carrier
- 15 Talk page posts
- 16 Pardon
- 17 Sorry
- 18 Package and Others.
- 19 Question
- 20 The Package Edit
- 21 Reverting Edits
- 22 List of Inconsistencies
- 23 Read this
- 24 Fall of Reach
- 25 John-117 in Homecoming
- 26 Slight Change needed for Main Navigation Menu
- 27 Ultra Force Visits Halopedia
- 28 To point out:
- 29 Pages Being Moved
- 30 Drones
- 31 Growing Pains
- 32 Transcript
- 33 Guilty Spark knocking the Arbiter out of the room
- 34 IRC
- 35 Mind lending me a hand?
- 36 Deletion
Welcome to Halopedia!
Regarding your edits.
In the future, please use either the Minor Edit or the Preview Page feature when making multiple edits in an article (Also applies when unsure about your current edit(s) to the article). It saves you the trouble.- 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 21:08, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
please dont copy and double post the content in Halo evolutions any more. I added this content not you, so stop carrying off the bays for it.
The main image for unggoy is not the most common or known. Please change it. Oed706 01:21, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all, don't put your issue at the top of the page. Secondly, that is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. The image used is the official Halo: Reach render, so what if it's not widely known? I had never seen the last image on the page before it was put up, but that wasn't taken down, it was a good image. People are just too lazy to find these pictures themselves. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 07:26, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Why is it that you keep editing the edits I make (not revertion) like whenever I edit something you come and edit it why just why do you folow me not everyone else. File:Gunnery_Sergeant.png|25 Master Chief Petty Officer (Personal Favorite). 17:26, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Do your edits have correct grammer/spelling?File:80.png|20 El Ammo Bandito, "¡Para todas sus necesidades destructivas!" 17:36, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. File:Gunnery_Sergeant.png|25 Master Chief Petty Officer (Personal Favorite). 17:59, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Cally99117,
- You have already addressed this below, repeating oneself doesn't work on the internet, because I can read what you have originally said as much as I want. Why is it you find the need to repeat yourself on something for which you are wrong, and have been severely admonished for? Because, to be quite blunt, you're really starting to piss me, and a lot of other people off, so kindly shut up whining about your terrible edits being reverted and do something productive with your time.
- Dear Halo-343
- 1.Your starting to piss me of too and your acusing me of vandalism!?
- 2.You have been doing this since I became active (just like Subtank) which is why I think you are bullying me!
- 3.You have been using a bad tone when I first said this and you've been telling me to Shut up?
- 4.Why is it that you always think your right and you never stop while I have dicided that it is not worth it to edit war.
- 5.If you think that I should be driven out of my belief while you stick in your belief so why shouldn't I be able to believe myself while you do it all the time.
- Thats how I think your being mean to me.
- I never accused you of vandalism, what the hell are you talking about? If Subtank has been "bullying" you too, then why don't you address something on her talk page? Or is it because she's an admin, you'd rather continuously bother me on my own talk page? Which brings me to another point - how is it you can't put two and two together? Both myself and Subtank have been reverting your edits continuously, or as you amazingly put; "bullying", and every other user that gets caught up in this debacle continuously sides with us and admonishes you, constantly pointing out that we revert countless of pointless edits, and your accusations that we are picking on you are absurd. Now, take those two points and put them together, and what do you get? Your edits are pointless and unneeded. Because your ego is so massive, I'm sure you'll have trouble processing the shocking revelation that you're not perfect. And if you really can't accept that I do not have malicious intentions towards you, bring this to Subtank, the other "bully", and see what she tells you. And for the second time, Halopedia is not about belief, it's about facts. So if you're proven wrong, you simply can't say that you believe otherwise, because you can't decide what's canon and what's non-canon. Good day. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 10:41, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- No Subtank did that before I knew alot about Halopedia not because she's an admin but she doesn't do it now. Why are my edits pointless when actually I am trying to help Halopedia but you keep tempting me not to? If my edits are pointless then there are loads of other edits that are just as pointless and you haven't reverted them or you supported them why is it that it is my edits in particular? Finally why is it that you always think you're right!? File:Gunnery_Sergeant.png|25 Master Chief Petty Officer (Personal Favorite). 15:56, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I revert countless pointless edits, just look at my contributions. You're just under the deluded impression that everything is about you, and that it must only your edits being reverted. And surprisingly, I have been right in every ludicrous argument you've thrown my way. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 18:34, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously, you think he's reverting just your edits? Give me a break, check his contributions and think again. Honestly Cally99117, you've completely lost me on the "bullying" part. I don't know how you can define "bullying" by simple edit reverts. You're taking this too personal, in my opinion. - File:Major.png|20 Nìcmávr (Tálk) 18:53, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Since the message board is being a douche to me at the moment, I'll have to reply here. You simply place a request for merger on the talk pages for each article.
==Merge With ___==
Thanks, I have been meaning to do that for a while. Halo-343 12:44, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
On what page of Ghosts of Onyx was Gray team listed as MIA? - Spartan999 18:37, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Let me get back to you on that, I'm a wee bit busy at the moment. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 19:06, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Why in the world you ALWAYS undo my editings,huh? I know what i write. 13:54, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
- First of all, sign your posts with ~~~~. Second, I only undo edits for a reason. I have no doubt that you know what you're talking about, unfortunately most of the time it's irrelevant and inappropriate for the wiki. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 14:02, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
But what the Forerunner symbols have irrelevant here?There is REALLY a Forerunner symbol in the Hang'Em High tunnel. 22.214.171.124 22:16, December 13, 2009 (UTC) And if you throw a grenade on a Elite Ultra in Combat Evolved,it will really do it "grenade animation". 126.96.36.199 20:52, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
What year were you born?
What year were you born?
As we all know you are going to be HoTM for next month, barring you go on a vandalism run, and we on the Halopedia:News|Halopedia News Team]] were wondering if you would like to do an interview. It would be quick, 15 to 20 questions long and would be featured on the News Page. Please message me back if you are interested. Regards - ShadowBroker44 File:Family crest.jpg|20 (TALK) (CONTRIBS) 15:45, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
Hey it was a speculation that made sense wasn't it? - 188.8.131.52 01:24, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- No, the sergeant's name was Marvin Mobuto. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 01:27, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
So dude, I was editing the Plasma Pistol article when I messed up on the 'Damage Per Hit'. Now I'm afriad that if I made one false move into trying to returning it back to the way it was, the admins might get the wrong immpression and band me. So if you have some time, you wouldn't mind fixing it would you?--Ultra Force 00:49, January 6, 2010 (UTC)ULTRA FORCE
- We would never block a user for making a minor mistake.- 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 00:50, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
Can you please explain why you reversed the edit that added information about Mombasa being twinned with Seattle?
--NecroGrim 15:31, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Because it has nothing to do with it. Twin city? What does that even mean? And no Bungie reference was intended at all. Kenya is featured so much because Bungie want to make reference to the fact that Humans originated there, which is fitted into the Halo Universe because the Forerunners relocated them there. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:27, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Because it has nothing to do with it.
This answers nothing. What has nothing to do with what? How do you know it doesn't?
Twin city? What does that even mean?
What am I, your geography teacher? Look it up n00b.
And no Bungie reference was intended at all.
You underestimate Bungie my good man. --NecroGrim 20:13, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- You're pretty slow on the pickup. It= Seattle, other it = Mombasa. If you bring up an issue on my talk page, be expected to back up your opinion, don't tell someone to look it up themselves, then insult them. Telling me to look it up, basically says you have no idea what you're talking about. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 20:24, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- NecroJim, if the fact about the cities being twinned is not sourced, it will be reverted. You prove it with a source, or it stays off.
It= Seattle, other it = Mombasa.
So, Seattle has nothing to do with Mombasa? Lets see... (yawn)
This information has been dicussed among the community since the Halo 2 development days. Its common knowledge. So common that it hardly needs sourcing. Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it's not relevent, it means you haven't been around long enough to hear it.
Also, within the community, what you refer to as a 'Bungie reference' is actually called 'The Tru7h'. --NecroGrim 12:34, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought I already explained why the Mombasa area is featured so much? The point is, your point is fan speculation and discussion. As far as I and the rest of Halopedia is concerned, it's a coincidence. If Bungie suddenly decides it's not, then hurrah, you're right - everything your massive ego wanted. As of now, it stays off the page. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 13:16, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
You prove it with a source, or it stays off.
As of now, it stays off the page.
Meh. --NecroGrim 15:50, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
Why are you reverting a simple two word edit? Is there some kind of maximum word limit or something? -- 184.108.40.206 20:02, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It contributes nothing to the sentence, it's out of place, and looks like a mistake. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 20:07, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Fine, whatever. I'll make a new separate sentence. -- 220.127.116.11 20:10, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Halo 343 let me just say that just because you were Halopedian of this month doesn't mean you can be all high and mighty with everyone like this. First off there are contributions that matter that you just happen to not agree on, but its not about you its about what the people think, and if you don't believe me, then just get off of Halopedia all together and stop getting rid of every reasonable argument that you don't see as fit! Sierra-029 21:06, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I can see how you might think that, seeing all the angry complaints above, but let me explain. First of all, the things you see above are just the naive users who take their edits being reverted as a personal insult. I revert edits for good reasons, which I usually explain in edit summaries. If I'm wrong, I change it. If there is an edit that I think may cause controversy, I consult an Admin. I was voted Halopedian of the Month for reverting stupid edits, undoing and reporting vandalism, cleaning pages and updating information, all of which I still do. So basically, think about this; everything I do now, what you're complaining about, won me Halopedian of the Month. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 21:36, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
Oh but thats not fully the problem, its that you may only think of yourself at times, such as just one point of if they are a spartan II or III and if they are the only one on the team, which i see as important, and whether or not there are spartan 2.1's but don't just delete things when you would be thinking of yourself and you may not realize it. Another thing is the hellspartans for the one member of Noble team, that was a good argument while what was below it wasn't as much, or as needed. Sierra-029 20:40, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, first of all, I deleted that Hellspartan stuff after the confirmation that Noble Team are S-IIIs. Frankly, your grammar is poor, and I can barely grasp what you're trying to say. I think you're talking about the speculation of Spartan Class IIs, which I deleted because it was speculation. I edit the way I think is right, and Users and Admins alike seem to think I'm doing a good job. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 21:28, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Spartan 2.1s don't exist, and were only mentioned because you did not comprehend what you read on the Maria-062 article, Sierra-029. It was pure speculation - poor speculation, at best. SmokeSound off! 08:59, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
I am not offended in any way, but why did you remove what i put on floodgate. That thing actually does happen, that sometimes when an infection form is shot off prey, the victim becomes a combat form. Note: sometimes. So could you tell me why?--00:16, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps if you phrase the sentence a bit better and put it in the glitches section? I took it out because it was misplaced and a bit poorly structured. I have no doubt that it's true, just make sure you have proper grammar and structure when editing. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 07:32, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
please tell me how what I put was poorly worded and/or had bad grammar.--21:51, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- "Usually, even when the player shoots an infection form off the Marine in the first building, he will turn into a combat form for some reason regardless."
Since I'm tired and can't bother with an English lesson, let me show you what the sentence could be turned into:
"Occasionally, when the player shoots the Infection Form off the Marine in the first building, he will turn into a Combat Form regardless." - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 22:23, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Dear Halo-343. I want to know why did you delete my editing in Assault Carrier article. 18.104.22.168 22:24, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Because the Truth and Reconciliation is a CCS-class Battlecruiser, not an Assault Carrier. I assume you read your mistake in the Halo Encyclopedia. This info is a incorrect, an error. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 22:28, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
No, i didn't read it. I never took information out of that site. I was just confused,then,i didn't know if it was a Carrier or a Cruiser. 22.214.171.124 12:41, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all, the Halo Encyclopedia is a book, not a site. Second, in future, if you don't know, don't edit. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 13:59, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
343 is right. I read somewhere in the books or somewhere that the TaR is a CCS-class cruiser--20:52, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- And to add to that, you can see very clearly that the Truth and Reconciliation is a CCS-class Battlecruiser in the level. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 21:32, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
But it seems to be missing any ship on the Assault Carrier list,or that's just me? 126.96.36.199 14:08, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
Talk page posts
- Sorry, I was just following suit. I have a habit of calling people idiots anyway, even with friends. I'll be more careful about my words next time. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 21:01, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Could I see where this information on Homecoming with the planet and all is comeing from, please, I would just like to see, Lauren Spartan177 22:37, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- That is a very good question. I honestly have no idea, TDSpiral put it there, claiming that Harvest was incorrect. But, now that you have so helpfully posted, Daisy's card says otherwise. Spiral is uploading a lot of information about Homecoming, and I have no idea where he's getting it from. I've asked him, but he has yet to respond. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 22:40, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
I doubt he HAS a source -_- --20:51, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
My apologies about my recent ranting. The mistakes made in Halo Legends just angered me. I'll delete my useless contributions to the matter. --Sgt.T.N.Biscuits 22:56, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, just think before you type. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 23:10, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
Package and Others.
Regarding "Thel became a Kaidon in 2535, and during the Package, John is a Master Chief, a rank he was granted in 2535, at which time Thel was a Major. By adding two and two together, one can detirmine that The Package takes place sometime during 2535" on all edits you've added/made...
Could you please correct the rank of John-117? Not having novels right now and relying only on Chief Petty Officer article, it seems he was a CPO in 2535, not a MCPO.外国人(7alk) 02:25, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I don't have The Fall of Reach with me either, but I'm pretty sure it's Master Chief. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 02:36, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
What exactly is the question? I have Fall of Reach, and I have read the whole thing.--16:49, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Why did you remove my line from the "Trivia" section of the Origins page? Samusaaron3 05:20, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Because it was poorly put and unneeded. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 11:01, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
The Package Edit
heya my name is dsniper 17, i was wondering whats wrong with the trivia on "the package" that i left? It was true that there were still 3 arrows right? - Dsniper17 20:44, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Because it was already mentioned and of poor grammar and spelling. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 20:50, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
that's odd. it was mentioned before? where is it? and sorry about the poor grammar english isn't exactly my first language
Why is it that you revert only my edits? It seems like you and your gang are bullying me because you only revert my edits. File:Gunnery_Sergeant.png|25 7h3 Ma573r Chi3f (5par7an-117) (J0hn) (Ma573r Chi3f P377y 0ffic3r) 16:56, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe its because you make unnecessary edits that only harm the page. If you make better edits, that wouldn't happen. --File:Colonel Grade One.png|25 17:02, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
In case you haven't noticed, he's not the only one reverting your edits. Maybe you should take another look at them and perhaps read our edit summaries before you make assumptions. Bullying gang? You've got to be kidding... - File:Major.png|20 Nìcmávr (Tálk) 17:07, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Your all accusing of something that I've never done (vandalism). And next time when you see my edits gone wrong don't just hit the [rollback] button but press the [undo] button so you can write the reason in the sumary that way I will understand why you reverted. When I get Rollback Rights I'm gonna take it carefully so I don't bump into an edit war.Signature/Cally99117}}
List of Inconsistencies
I hadn't thought of that. I can see the dilemma Bungie had with MAC round consistencies. Thanks. File:Lieutenant Grade One.png|2522:57, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually it was Ensemble, but yes. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 22:58, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
Fall of Reach
- Halo: Reach is hugely based on the battle, new content is constantly coming in. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:46, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
John-117 in Homecoming
For some reason the reference you added about John-117 appears to be false but only to me because I looked very carefully and didn't find the confirmation. So could you please prove to me at which point in the commentary he was confirmed and I want an answer. -->File:Captain Grade One.png|25 My Page Talk Page Contributions Page All Edits Page Email Page (UserWiki:Cally99117|Wiki Page]]) (Favourite Page) (Opinion Page) 07:04, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Frankie says it at the point at which John-117 appears over Daisy's dead body. That would be fairly self-explanatory. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 15:22, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't find that point in the commentary I did not see a Spartan appearing over Daisy's body in the commentary (the reason why I bolded it is to show that it is the commentary not the episode). By the way I tried making the discussion here. -->File:Captain Grade One.png|25 My Page Talk Page Contributions Page All Edits Page Email Page (UserWiki:Cally99117|Wiki Page]]) (Favourite Page) (Opinion Page) 15:50, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Do you even know what a commentary is? "Commentary", short for "audio commentary" is a feature on many DVDs that mutes the sound of the episode/movie and has the developers talking over it, explaining how a certain scene was made, or going into depth regarding general production. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 15:54, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I do know what a commentary is. But that does not answer my question;"I looked through the commentary and found nothing that Frankie said about John-117 being the Spartan at the end (even though he is refered to as Master Chief but not mentioned to be in the episode).". -->File:Captain Grade One.png|25 My Page Talk Page Contributions Page All Edits Page Email Page (UserWiki:Cally99117|Wiki Page]]) (Favourite Page) (Opinion Page) 16:04, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Noticed a slight discrepency with the Navigation menu on the Left hand side.
Under Literature & Media -> Comics -> Blood Lines there are only hyper links for Issues 1 - 4 , when there are 5 issues to this series and there is a Page for Issue 5, can we get a hyper link added to that menu...thank you. —This unsigned comment was made by Spartan V54 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- As much I would like to help, you have fallen into the unusually common misconception that I'm an administrator. However, I'll pass the message to the next admin I speak to. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 15:19, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Ultra Force Visits Halopedia
Hello there my friend. It's me, Ultra Force. The awesome, cool, and slightly annoying fellow in Halopedia. As you can see, I managed to get to Halopedia despite where I am currently am located. That's because I am on a vacation and no longer in America until June 18th. Don't worry, I will be back, and if I don't somehow come back... tell all my friends from my friends list on my userpage that they had been great to talk and chat with over the internet. As for Tia, tell her that she was the best friend I had on Halopedia.
Everybody on Halopedia: "Awww."
Me: "Oh shut up..."
Halo-343 quietly snickers.
Anyway, I have a favor. Would you mind checking my userpage's history once everyday until I get back on the 18th? I don't like users who vandalizes userpages. (I'm still not sure if I can still go on to Halopedia again before the 18th.) - —This unsigned comment was made by Ultra Force (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Uh, okay. You won't be gone long, so sure. And remember to sign :P - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 10:58, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Whoops, I forgot. And why do you not go to the IRC anymore? I noticed that you don't appear there anymore. --(_)LTR/-\ F( )RCE 11:05, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- The lack of the social features was a startling change that I noticed. This is probably the worst event ever encountered to Halopedia. I hope it comes back soon... --(_)LTR/-\ F( )RCE 11:23, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Maintenance, maintenance. It's always "maintenance". --(_)LTR/-\ F( )RCE 11:39, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I might be on the IRC sometime. :-)
- Ohai there! My name is Ultra Force. And I'm the future admin here on Halopedia! --(_)LTR/-\ F( )RCE 00:01, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
Well damn. =[ Have a good time tho =] remember to take some pictures for us =p ~tia (VGC)
- I second that :P - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 17:45, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
To point out:
I was checking my watchlist (as always), and I noticed a revert-fight between you and another user on this page. I have to side with him/her on this, as, in fact, I've killed several Elites on that part of the level and they turned on me.-- 18:57, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Are you sure it's me you're thinking of? I looked over the history, and I don't see nor recall an edit war on that page. Could you provide a link to one of the edits? - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 19:01, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Not necessarily an edit-war, but I am just pointing it out that he has a point.-- 19:05, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Uh, I didn't revert the part about the Elites, that was a separate edit on his part. I only reverted when he was removing links, which I didn't realise were broken, something he should have specified in his summary. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 19:11, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Pages Being Moved
Why did you move the pages? They were perfect before and now they are really messed up. And what is the "new requests" that you are talking about?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 16:20, July 12, 2010 (UTC)!
- This Forum:Proposal to Organize Bracketed Addendums in Titles|proposal of mine was passed, and I am implementing it in force. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:24, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
But in that case, shouldn't it be the other way around with the page Regret, because the level is named after the Prophet, so if you type in Regret it should send you to The Prophet of Regret's page for 2 reasons: 1. Because if someone types in Regret, they are most likely referring to the Prophet and not the level. 2. The level is named AFTER the Prophet so it should be the other way around. Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 16:33, July 12, 2010 (UTC)!!!!
- The Prophet is called the "Prophet of Regret", so there is little confusion, and there is a note linking to the Prophet's page on the level's one. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:37, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
I'm in agreement with the proposal, but I still think the (level) addendum should've been kept in The Ark, since it's a case similar to The Covenant; "The Ark" is a more common name used to refer to the structure than the formal name, Installation 00. Looking at the pages that link to "The Ark", I'd still say it should redirect to Installation 00, with the level of the same name having the (level) addendum in the title. Like I said, it's a lot like Covenant and The Covenant redirecting to Covenant Empire. The others seem fine though. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 16:58, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, if you think it should be that way, I guess we could change it. I did hesitate on making "The Ark" addendum-free, but I ultimately decided it would be more consistent, however, if you do think it will get confusing, then go ahead, I did have doubts. Although, I did do it because the two names aren't conflicting in relative terms, and there is a small note linking to Installation 00. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 17:12, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
(in regards to your recent edit of the Halo: Reach page) I hate to disagree with you Halo-343, but all that those updates say is that Drones aren't in Firefight, not that they are in any other part of the game. - FatalSnipe117 20:28, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, it states that they are no longer in Firefight, indicating they were at some point. I highly doubt Bungie would create Drones in the Reach engine for the single purpose of inserting them into Firefight, only to later cut them. In that respect, it is highly likely that they are in Campaign in some shape or form. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 20:35, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- "no longer" may just be referring to Firefight 2.0 compared with the original.-- Forerunner 22:58, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Exactly what I was thinking, Forerunner. In order to post in the article that they are in Halo: Reach, we must have CONCRETE proof, not speculation, that they are seen in the game. It is as simple as that.--FluffyEmoPenguin 02:18, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Halo-343, it would appear that your proposal to organize bracketed addendums is having a few troubles as I and other users are converting pages. One thing I've noticed is that alot of red-links are showing up on links to levels, mostly when people use the levelname template. It turns out that that template is going to be deleted, so i've been actively seeking out levelname templates. I am not very familiar with the wiki and was wondering if there is any way I could view where the levelname templates are or if you could tell me what pages they are most likely to be on. Thanks for your help. Que Sera, Sera 15:27, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- cough* Leak *cough* -- Forerunner 22:32, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm aware of that. It's also possible that he has seen a higher quality video, which also could be a leak. I don't really care, I just want to see it, as details on Winter Contingency are technically not spoilers, as Bungie has shown us half of the level on video, and official press has told us what happens. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 22:36, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Guilty Spark knocking the Arbiter out of the room
Halo-343, you reverted my edits to the Halo (Halo 3 Level) article and the Thel Vadam article. Your edit summary said that Guilty Spark did knock the Arbiter out of the room. I saw Guilty Spark blast the Arbiter, but I didn't see Spark blast him out of the room. I didn't see any doors close either. Here's the cutscene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3NMWY-GLg
So how can you say the Arbiter was knocked out of the room and the doors were closed when it's not even there in the video?
- The cutscene isn't where the proof is, its AFTER the cutscene. The door is locked and there is NO Arbiter with you. Play up to that point in single player to see what I mean. Sign your posts with four ~ symbols please. Que Sera, Sera 22:42, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Can you please go on IRC. I have something you might be intrested in... File:General Grade 1.png|25
Mind lending me a hand?
I recently needed to preform a major edit for the assassination page, so I used a draft under my user page for the edit, as I have never made such a large one.
Mind checking it out for any mistakes I may have made before I update the main one?
All info came from my own findings, you can read them here *pleasecommentprettyplease*: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=54675449&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1
Thanks! Jabberwockxeno 15:12, 12 January 2011 (EST)
Hi, I just put the delete template on a lot of images, so I was wondering if you could delete them so they won't take up space. I've marked some stuff for deletion months ago and it's still there. Thanks. Bioniclepluslotr 21:31, 25 August 2011 (EDT)