User talk:General5 7
- 1 Welcome to Halopedia!
- 2 hello from VGH
- 3 Audio Logs
- 4 Moved?
- 5 Elites' heights
- 6 Template
- 7 Just wondering?
- 8 Spec Ops Elite
- 9 Hope ya don't mind
- 10 I Just Wanted to Tell You...
- 11 Stop re-editing the mark of shame
- 12 Congratulations!
- 13 Plasma Rifle Overheat Glitch
- 14 Kai
- 15 Hey
- 16 Queston
- 17 Re: Haiz
- 18 About the Species Templates
- 19 Thank you!
- 20 Hi
- 21 Hi
- 22 Password Issue
- 23 Dude
- 24 Youtube tags and moving the video to the right
- 25 Disambig links on person articles
- 26 You deleted my article!
- 27 Zealot
- 28 Not sure what to do
- 29 Cool File, Bro
- 30 Rollback
- 31 Mind lending me a hand?
- 32 Being Artifactual
Welcome to Halopedia!
hello from VGH
Thanks for tightening up that page, I've been trying to get it closer together, but every time I do it, it places reformatting boxes inside the scroll boxes. Very annoying. --KickButtUnggoy 19:48, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
Why did you move the Cave of 1000 pages to have the exact same name? No offense, but that doesn't look so good on someone who has 150,000 points in a week.--Sangheili Commando 021: Fluffball Gato 23:06, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- The title was incorrectly capitalized. Also, those statistics are screwed - do not rely on them. SmokeSound off! 23:13, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. It seemed odd, and the capitalization doesn't appear to work on my computer... --Sangheili Commando 021: Fluffball Gato 23:15, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Elites are obviously 7'4 average. Wamik is obviously shorter than 8'1 arbiter, so how could he be 8'6? Just saying. =\ You need to change his height.
- Okay, sorry about that, I put it between 7'2 and 7'6, presumed. --Kluutak 23:11, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Incorrect, it was based on Wikipedia infoboxes. On the field, all you do is write the name of the video, and it finishes the code for you.-- Forerunner 20:44, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I just had a question, why did you just change the article on the M808B Battle tank, or just scorpion, back to it's original form? It seemed like a perfectly good edit to me, please, is there anything I've done wrong? It seemed like a valid Disadvantage, I'd just like to know. P.S. I'm knew to Halopedia, so I'd appreciate the tips.
Spec Ops Elite
Can you tell me why did you delete my editing in Spec Ops Elite?
184.108.40.206 22:30, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hope ya don't mind
I Just Wanted to Tell You...
Although I do not agree with you that we should delete all the action figure articles, I still respect your opinion. I just wanted to tell you that when I was marking some of the machinima pages, Subtank recommended that I start the "crusade" in a form of a blog, not by putting an individual "Delete This Article" box on each of the pages. I believe this rule is a way of halting "point boosting" which I in no way feel that you are doing, but I believe it may be a better idea. I just wanted to tell you... --Fluffball Gato 00:04, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
Stop re-editing the mark of shame
General5 7, i don't know why your un editing my edits but i would like you to please stop it.
- I deflect when I ask you to stop it. She made the page tidier and more efficient, and you keep undoing that. I was abou to revert you myself before Subtank did it. - File:Black Mesa.jpg|28 Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 21:59, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
HalopediaCertificate1|General5 7|April 21st, 2010}}
Have fun, be responsible, and do good work!
P.S., please submit your primary e-mail address and country of residence to my e-mail for inclusion into Administrative discussions: FieryHabaneros@gmail.com
- Congratulations General5 7! You'll make a fantastic administrator!--Fluffball Gato 22:33, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks :) --File:Colonel Grade One.png|25 22:35, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Plasma Rifle Overheat Glitch
Take a guess?
Why do you delete it?
220.127.116.11 15:28, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Do you have proof that it works in Halo: Combat Evolved? --File:Colonel Grade One.png|25 15:31, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Heck Yeah. Once i was playing the Pillar of Autumn in Legendary, armed with a Plasma Rifle and an Assault Rifle. After i got to the part where Cortana said: "Covenant! In the Landing above us!" I got up stairs and began fighting the Elites. Then my Plasma Rifle overheated and I had to change to the MA5B Assault Rifle again. Once I killed one of the Elites, I switched to the Plasma Rifle again and i was holding it up, but no greenish blue smoke was getting out.
So stop deleting my editings and ask if you're not sure.
18.104.22.168 15:35, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
quote||Providing a source of your own would be nice}}
Can you help me to add a source?
22.214.171.124 15:40, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I probably should have re-worder my tone. Anyway, no one's saying your wrong, but instead of reverting back, discuss and come to an agreement. There's no point in edit-warring over a simple dispute.
As for adding a source, preferably a screenshot of the glitch for the article would suffice.
What do i use to take screenshots?
126.96.36.199 16:02, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Taking a screenshot in Halo: Combat Evolved (Not PC) is tricky business. If you do not have the proper materials, just take an image of your television with a conventional camera. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful! --Fluffball Gato 17:00, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Kai is a SPARTAN-III from Alpha Company. His name is depicted in the film "Birth of a Spartan". Simply look for the Asian guy in the Pelican. However, we can't properly read whether or not it is α-018 or α-019.-- Forerunner
- My apologies. I haven't watched the video yet, and since there weren't any sources, I couldn't tell. Thanks for clearing that up. --File:Colonel Grade One.png|25 23:05, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know if we can say for sure that those were Spartans. It seems likely, but I'd rather not assume.--Fluffball Gato 23:01, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Whats up? do you remember me from Communpedia? -Therider Rides Alone 23:49, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
Nice. You're pretty popular here. -Therider Rides Alone 15:11, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
I did this from my bro's iPod touch! -Therider Rides Alone 23:25, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
Why is it you removed that image that I put on the ODST page?
Life is good. How are you? *huggles* PS. Perhaps you should read Smoke's and my talk page conversation. File:Commander Silver Leaf.PNG|28 Kougermasters (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 03:19, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- You bring up some good points. Could you perhaps open a proposal in the forums, which I could co-author and edit later? My "free time" doesn't start until Friday afternoon, and I still have a huge graduation party on Saturday. File:Commander Silver Leaf.PNG|28 Kougermasters (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 16:50, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
About the Species Templates
Just look at this and say that again. --
|250||Jack Phoenix would like to thank you for voting on July's Halopedian of the Month — your support is very much appreciated!|
I was wondering if Halo 1 (combat evolved) needs internet. Have a happy 4th of July (And I know how to edit)
Thomas 16:59, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Irregular signature: [[User:Kurt - O51|<span style="color:maroon; font-family: skia; font-size: 100%;">'''Si3rra'''</span>]]'''-'''[[User talk:Kurt - O51|<span style="color:darkgrey; font-family: skia; font-size: 100%;">'''o51'''</span>]] [[File:Autoturrethud.svg|18px]] 19:22, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If you want it to be like normal then check Custom Signature. --
Hey! Why did you delete my blog named "Not a clan a group" you butt munch.Guru5718 22:33, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Do you know how to move a video with the youtube tags to the right side of the page without an infobox? I've tried googling that but I'd need that on other wikis. On the wiki video tags it easy to move it to the right but then there will be only size, not height and width separately, and I specially need to put the height to 25 to "remove" the video, because those videos would only feature music. Would you have a solution to my problem? --Tiku-Orava 12:11, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- But can you edit the width and height separately? This is the main problem that the other method offers the move to right but the other offers the different height and width. --Tiku-Orava 12:39, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- , I think will help you. --
Thanks guys :P. Much appreciated. --Tiku-Orava 20:09, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Just asking, is it really necessary to link to the disambiguation page on every article about a person with the same first name, e.g. every person named Charles having a link to Charles (disambiguation)? I thought the general idea is to use the disambiguation header only in pages with the exact same or at least very similar title, like Gravemind and Gravemind (level). If someone's looking for a certain Charles, like Charles (civilian) for example, I'm sure they'll find what they're looking for by searching "Charles" and as such, it's quite hard to accidentally end up on Charles (bitmap) when the disambiguation page exists.
The point I'm trying to make is, unnecessary disambiguation headers make pages more cluttered for no apparent reason. There can be dozens of people with the same first name; I don't think adding the disambiguation link to every one is a good idea, since it would require tons of largely pointless disambig links. I'm not saying we should remove the name disambiguation pages themselves like Michael or Charles, just that every single page doesn't need to link to them, for reasons listed above. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 17:22, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Point well made. I personally thought that the links should be put on the articles for easier access. If you wish to remove them, I have no issue with it.
You deleted my article!
Not that's a mean thing, but I need to know how to get the infomation back! There seems to be no "history" or "revive" buttom and you didn't add any info to any other pages. I just want to transfer that info in the article: Indoor Mongoose Glitch into The Covenant (level) and "The Bump". I must admit, I look for Glitches and bugs delibaritely, but I leave all my findings here, which is, stupid yes, but a pain when someone deletes it. I'd also like to do a complete clean up of the Glitches section and all those confusing Catergory pages about them as well. Do I need your ok? Stneojimmy 10:52, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Driving a mongoose inside of the citadel doesn't sound like a glitch. Maybe she figured that the information would be edited out a week after merging. People with sysop status can view deleted pages with Special:Undelete.-- Forerunner 12:22, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Great. Staff can get it back, and I can't. Signing up wasn't enough. Stneojimmy 14:24, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Why don't you just go back into your computer's history and find when you were looking at that page. It should show the status of the page when you viewed it. Que Sera, Sera
- Problem: I viewed it after it was deleted as well. New overrides old. Stneojimmy 14:24, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, I'm sure a Zealot is just any high-ranking officer. This is based on it being used to refer to officers of both the naval and groundside forces of several ranks - this suggests that 'Zealot' is the Covenant equivalent of a commissioned officer in the UNSC. I'm sure a source even said that nol all zealots have golden armour. We might have to look into this.-- Forerunner 22:31, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Not sure what to do
For some reason, I don't get points when I make an edit. While I don't actively seek points, I don't want to stay at the rank of Lieutenant for my entire career. Thanks for what help you can give me. Que Sera, Sera 03:24, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Cool File, Bro
For some reason I can't seem to fix this but Cool File, Bro redirects to itself. There was a dispute prior to Reach's release where for some reason Bnet listed the achievement's name as Cool, File Bro; it and the actual game both say Cool File, Bro. However, the actual article is still at Cool, File Bro and I'm not getting the option to move it. Can you fix this? --Coredesat 22:37, 22 October 2010 (EDT)
- Fixed ;) --General5 7 19:41, 23 October 2010 (EDT)
Hi - I had rollback rights on Wikia (I'm an admin of another Wikia wiki and the English Wikipedia) - can I have them restored? Thank a bunch. G35cpe 20:38, 3 December 2010 (EST)
Mind lending me a hand?
I recently needed to preform a major edit for the assassination page, so I used a draft under my user page for the edit, as I have never made such a large one.
Mind checking it out for any mistakes I may have made before I update the main one?
All info came from my own findings, you can read them here *pleasecommentprettyplease*: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=54675449&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1
Thanks! Jabberwockxeno 15:12, 12 January 2011 (EST)
G'day! I am trying to eliminate uses of the "The Artifact" redirect for The Portal, and have almost succeeded, except for one instance, that is, one of your drafts. It's been protected, so I can't edit it, but if you could please do so despite your retirement
you will get a cookie it will be most appreciated. Thanks! Tuckerscreator(stalk) 02:16, 22 September 2011 (EDT)
- Sorry I haven't replied; I've been awfully busy. Anyway, if you could get an admin to unprotect it for you (you have my permission to do it) that would be dandy :) --General5 7 23:25, 1 October 2011 (EDT)