Welcome to my talk page.
Please put new messages at the end, and remember to sign your post with four tildes (~~~~).
Remember, this page is for formal messages. For informal messages, post a message on my Board.
Please justify your reversion.--Plasmic Physics 10:09, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
I'll try to go simple... :)
1. What is it like being an admin?
- If you've heard the phrase With Great Power comes Great Responsibility, then I'm sure you already know how it's like being an Admin. :P
2. Do you feel any different being an admin that you felt being a normal user? For example, do you feel a certain distance from other users? Do you feel as is you have lost some of the familiarity?
- I feel out of touch with the general public/community, probably the effect of the responsibility given to me. Also, when I was given the administrator position, I felt that I'll be hated by other users (those predisposed to anti-authority). However, some users supported me and that gave me the light towards the path.
3. Were you shocked when your own RfA was opened? How did you feel?
- Of course. When CommanderTony first mentioned about it in Simon's RfA, I thought that would be a sarcasm rather than the wink, wink, nudge, nudge statement. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, the RfA was the moment of truth. From it, I can learn whether or not people have faith in me to govern Halopedia.
4. What is your opinion of me?
- You're a great user. Congratulations on that rollback rights. Like I say, Great Power comes Great Responsibility. :)
- KAC 13:16, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Quite nice. - KAC 09:49, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Man I love your new userpage layout! It's perfect! You chose the perfect colors and it's simple and helpful! Totally perfect!!! - JEA13/Sig}}
- I don't think there will be any need. It's just perfect now! - JEA13/Sig}}
Hi, your signature looks great, but it's clogging pages with lines and lines of coding. If your sig must be that long, move the coding to a subpage, and paste SUBST:User:Kougermasters/Sig}}. Thanks, The 888th Avatar (Talk) 04:50, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Okay then. Well, I can see your reasoning for SCoH. If SCoH is revived, I would become an very active member - I am a big fan of standardisation and all. I'll change my vote to neutral for now, and I'll think about it. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 05:16, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Definitely, it looks great! :) The 888th Avatar (Talk) 05:19, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Its almost like being an administrator. You have increased responsibilities, and you are required to approve or deny promotion requests, as well as discuss changes and policy. My introduction of the new rank system would be a good example, but its not limited to internal changes - perhaps activities that would increase the activity of the CoH?
Oh, and for your sig - perhaps rather than alternating every letter, alternate every second letter? Just a suggestion. -- Administrator Specops306 - Qur'a 'Morhek Honour Light Your Way! 20:26, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Did you want your awards to be deleted? You rolled back me edit, which looks odd to me. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 11:25, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh right, okay. It just looked really suspicious to me, further because I am stupid at using Halopedia features and I never remember to look at comments on user profiles, only real talk pages. Sorry about that. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 11:30, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
Do you have to do a lot of edits to become a admin? noname the hero (talk page) 15:01, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- Probably, though Simon rjh didn't have very many edits when he became an admin, in fact he had much less than I do now. But I'm not an admin, so I couldn't tell you... I do know that under normal circumstances you have to have over 1,000 mainspace edits, and over 2,000 in total. You also have to have held Rollback Rights for a month, and that usually requires 1,000 edits. I hope that helps! —Kougermasters, Lord of Valinor 15:07, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
CoH Mark of the Gods
Your help and efforts to the CoH and it's councillors, as well as any other edits you did with the Imrovement articles has awarded you the Mark of the Gods. Bear it with pride!
- Councillor Nicmavr - Ascy 'Vamal Light your way with honour! 10:57, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Made a decision
Thanks to your advice I am now proud to say I'd like to join both the Covenant and the UNSC of Halopedia. Is it possible to join both usergroups? Spirit of Fire 17:35, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Is my username supposed to come up as a red link? I'm a user but when I clicked on the link, it didn't go to my userpage. --SpartanKiller 00:28, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
IZ KNOCKING ON IT Signature/Ghost sangheili}}
- Candy :D Signature/Ghost sangheili}}
Stop deleting my edit. 220.127.116.11 15:07, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
It makes no sense to change the youtube function to something so small it barely functions. What exactly was her request? File:Lieutenant Grade One.png|25 ΘяɪɸɴF22 Me Talk Contributions CAG 23:21, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
Just for a few weeks, but it feels good to be back, even for so brief a time! Its the study period before the exams, and then the mid-year break, so I really should be brushing up on my learning for the year. -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 08:04, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It's going great! The lectures are more interesting that I thought they would be - Anglo-Saxons and Vikings, the American Revolution and Civil War, Alice in Wonderland and Beowulf, so many topics of interest. Now, all I have to do is translate interest into proficiency. -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 01:57, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Working, shooting, the usual. And yourself? SmokeSound off! 01:31, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Go ahead. SmokeSound off! 01:38, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Mind going into full detail? How would you go about making usergroups be more efficient? Making them more organized? More concerted and concentrated efforts? SmokeSound off! 02:03, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
You would need motivated leaders for that, someone with time on their hands as well. SmokeSound off! 02:19, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
If we can get enough support I'll support bringing it back. I guess we'll have to do it in a forum post since the blogs are completely dead for whatever reason. SmokeSound off! 02:36, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Sure. SmokeSound off! 02:40, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
If I had time. I'm not a good writer (particularly since it's not my idea) and I have to work in the morning. Type Forum in the wiki search bar. It will tell you what to do (generally, keeping it in the namespace). Write it out and I will look it over and add/edit anything I think of when I come home and log on tomorrow. SmokeSound off! 02:59, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
That's fine. I'm off to bed though, so I'll talk tomorrow. See ya. SmokeSound off! 03:20, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Kougerz! *huggles* Too bad there isn't any messaging for a while...but how's life? :) --File:Brigadier Grade One.png|25 General5 7 talk contribs email 03:13, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Huh. I liked the concept of the usergroups, but the people weren't very motivated...maybe we should have some requirements to join one? Before, all the usergroups had users who joined and then went inactive. Maybe, say, a minimum of 50 edits on mainspace pages, and must have been on Halopedia for at least two weeks? --File:Brigadier Grade One.png|25 General5 7 talk contribs email 15:14, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure thing. It'll probably take me a while though. What should it be called? Bring Back the Usergroups! --File:Brigadier Grade One.png|25 General5 7 talk contribs email 16:53, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
I herd you liek mudkips
So, I herd you has some proposalz. I would love to hear it. B) - 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 17:02, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I love mudkipz!! It iz so cuddly...anyway, Kougz and I are thinking about reproposing the usergroups. This is a rough draft of the proposal. --File:Brigadier Grade One.png|25 General5 7 talk contribs email 17:32, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
You recently reverted an edit of mine and your reason was "did he seriously just do that?!". So I was just wondering why you said that.Vegerot 02:37, August 31, 2010 (UTC)!!!
- You edited the Spoilers Policy. File:Commander Silver Leaf.PNG|28 Kougermasters (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 06:39, September 1, 2010 (UTC)