From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Welcome to Halopedia!
Welcome, JEA13, to Halopedia!
This wiki is a Halo encyclopedia, and you can help us become the ultimate source of Halo knowledge!
Below I've included our community welcome, which contains important links to help get you acquainted with Halopedia and wikis in general.
I'm an administrator here, so if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to
Again, welcome; I'll see you around!
OK, so, now what?
Alright, I accepted you as friend on the basis that you actually took the time to type a sentence requesting me to be your friend. So what gives? Why did you ask me to be your friend in the first place? KamakaziSparow~~ I have nothing to offer you but blood, sweat, toil, and tears. 22:43, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, well then, I'm cool with that. :) I wasn't trying to sound angry, I just wanted to know why you chose me. Thankss for saying that I am active!
Re: New Layout
Thank you! It's going to be hell if I want to change the colors though... —KougerHalopedia:Covenant_of_Halopedia/Member_List#Weapons_Masters|masters]] 18:48, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- I see you put me on the Blacklist. Allow me to explain why I removed the trivia section from Ripa 'Moramee:
- It was too small to be of merit (one sentence of unsourced information = a whole trivia section?)
- The information in question (the rivalry between the Brute Chieftain and the Arbiter) is something that belongs either in the biography or the behind the scenes section, since it isn't so much trivia as backstory, and should be incorporated as such where it doesn't take up excess space.
- As said in first sentence, it was unsourced, making it's validity open to questioning.
My apologies if my actions somehow breaks wiki rules here (if you could point out what specifically I did wrong, I'd be most obliged), but it is my opinion that until the snippet of info is a. sourced and b. incorporated properly into the article, it shouldn't be there. Master GumpMe, myself and me are very important... Or not 14:02, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the response. :-) When I first came here, I decided to try to work on improving one article first to see how I'd do. The article I settled on (as you can see) was Ripa 'Moramee, so I spent a lot of time trying to clean it up and rewrite it before moving on to something else. I hope that clears things up. Master GumpMe, myself and me are very important... Or not 14:18, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
ok...im sorry for attacking you and stuff. But i swear on my life i didnt mean to do that signature thing. Please unblock me and you may think im only saying this to get you to unblock me but i know i shouldnt've done it just because you said something to me i should've said no i didnt do that but sorry if i did. Thankyou please just think aboutt it i will even say sorry on the sims wiki if you do and just btw i only did the signature thing once coz you wrote i did it twiceee. So anywayzzz thanks if you do unblock me...
--LetTheBeatControlYourBodyx3 06:49, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
i aint an idiot i based my evidence on facts. i got the magazine infront of me it says rally site! THATS Y I SAID IT MIGHT BE A MISSPRINT! and y u take out crater (night) that is a map. if u dont have the magazine u cant delete qoutes and evidence so I CHANGING IT BACK.
couple of things... i didnt block u if i did i would of done it by accident if so plz tell me hwo 2 undo it and i dont get wat u mean bout signature. and i accept ur appology. also if i seem abit of a noob 2 the site it cause i am. i made an account like 1 weeks ago and this first time i edited. soz
Hi JEA, how are you?? I did not know you loved Halo. I have just bought Halo : CE. I can't buy Halo 3 but I can buy ODST. HAve you played Halo Zero 2 Beta?
- No kidding, I have Halo 3, Halo PC, Halo 3: ODST, and used to have Halo: CE and Halo 2... Ι mention that I love Halo in my Sims wiki userpage!! How come you didn't see it? O_o - JEA13 [iTalk] 20:41, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
Well, I have a lot of time on my hands right now and decided to make a News Editor Userbox:
You like it?
Userbox |id = File:Typewriter.png |id-c = grey |id-fc = If you don't want an Image you can have text. So this is font color |id-s = If you don't want an Image you can have text. So this is text size |info = This user is an editor for the Halopedia:News|Halopedia News Service]]. |info-c = yellow |info-fc = black |info-s = 12pt |border-c = black |border-s = 2}}
I read your message. You put it nicely. Well done. *Ultra Force claps for JEA13*
Yes, I misunderstood you. I admit it. But since I don't want to make a speech here, I'll just say:
JEA13, I apolopize once again for my atitude on the HOTM. We cool? No hard feelings? (_)LTR/-\ F( )RCE 13:05, June 9, 2010 (UTC)